+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Trendline Indicator

Member eshaa is an unknown quantity at this point eshaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal main i indicator sa humy ziada faida nhi hony wala hai kun ke is main zarori nahi ka in lines ko market cross na kary jab market in level a oper jati hai tu ye line khud hi oper chlai jati hain i liye ye effctive nahi hai ye market price ath direction change karta hai./ repaint nahi ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for showing your Indicator. In my Trading, I am not making use of the Indicators or special tools to find Trends. The Trend lines is the major tool that i use to achieve this in Forex
    Patience is Key.

Junior Member ahmedibrahim258258 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedibrahim258258's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you my friend i will download this indicator and try it in demo account and hope to be very useful
    bye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fatima2015 is an unknown quantity at this point fatima2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are saying right trend line indicator is a very much helpful to all of us during the trading work we must need to use it is a very much important tolls of technical analysis but with this tools we also need to learn the all type of analysis like fundamental and technical then we ca trade here proper way.

Junior Member the professor is an unknown quantity at this point the professor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for this unique effort, and I hope to contribute its experience in this area, at one point everyone, especially beginners
    to make progress on the right chemain

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Trend line is one of the indicators that I often use. Although the trend line is just a line but quite effective way to read the direction of the market with accurate. To use this trendline I usually use smaller than M30 TF, because it will be more clear in looking at the point of HL and LL.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i draw my very own trend line, its higher use in tf w1, d1 and h4 for drawing however trade in lower tf.higher 14 previous candle to higher 1 previous candle as higher channel. lower 14 previous candle to lower 1 previous candle as lower channel. shut 14 previous candle to shut 1 previous candle as mid channel = pivot. shut 20 previous candle to shut 1 previous candle as barrier
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is one of the greatest singer i have ever hear sajjad ali is a good and a superb and thsi is a good to see the difference the reality to do some thing and this is a real job and thsi is a want to do a great card

Banned tanibutt3 is on a distinguished road tanibutt3's Avatar
    Thanks
    is time mai buht se asy trders ku janta hu ju k indicater ku use karna hi ghalt samjhty hain kyu k har indicater acurate nahi huta, agr hut tu har koi hi forex se earning kar k rich hu jata indicaters baz dafa ghalt trend show kar rhy huty hain, apku shyad na pta hu is time market mai 90% losers hain wu isi wja se hi hai k har koi apny bnay huay indicater ku perfect samj k sale karna start kar daity hain

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friend i am very glad to catch the trendline indicators here and i have ever searched so many times about the trendline indicators online.with the picture you upload there and i find it is so clear for us to make sure the position will the trend reach......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open