+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trendline Indicator

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    For Trendindicators there will be some more good i have. So i will post it here the next time. Feel free to download it. And post when they get good trading success with it. I have many more of such indicators that are useful, but only by time i will do some uploads here, because have many projects and not so much time. But it should be useful for anybody and should help the better trading. So please look every week in this thread there will be come much more of useful things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it really should be useful for anybody and ought to facilitate the higher trading. i'm terribly happy out to catch the trend line indicators here. i wish you'll be able to relish the indicator such a lot located within mt4. as it can terminate the foremost false signals. if you do in fact look into this within the whole higher time frames you'll be able to see every time a reverse begin.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

3. The Following User Says Thank You to indra nurman For This Useful Post:

lucky mufti (2013-03-27)

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    very simple to use but you should never really on it because int is not worth using in the market since all that will happen is that you will end up being betten bythe market and you will fail.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was pleased to find trand indicator line, because I was having problems on installing trand line manual. please permit download ...

Junior Member dasrajib is an unknown quantity at this point dasrajib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It should be useful for anybody and should help the better trading. I am very happy to catch the trend line indicators here .I wish you can enjoy the indicator so much in your MT4.because it will terminate the most false signals. If you look at this in the higher time frames you can see when a reverse begin.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    trendline indicators we could not make use of it myself. we have to feature alternative indicators to firmly complement the analysis that we both create. terribly vital to firmly follow the influence of price trend, however we conjointly want to firmly grasp at what price can reverse direction.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    but how you can sure that trend is going to be changed

Member dreamway is an unknown quantity at this point dreamway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please mention how to use the trend line indicator. i downloaded it, but not able to understand because i am newbie. if you share some detail about this, then it will be helpful for me and other members.

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    pls describe the trendline elaborately.it will be helpful for newbie

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I download it and in nest market term i give try it. what i see there is no constellation alternative than how it mechanism?
    Satisfy distribute if you hump many ameliorate proffer to use it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open