+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Trendline Indicator

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    he Indicator draws a channel with explanation (informer in the left top corner of the chart)

Input variables:
    LineColor=DarkOrange;
    AllBars=240;
    BarsForFract=0;

SUGGESTIONS FOR USE:
    1. Easily determinate a current trend of any pair. ( Important: always trade follow a trend. Very useful tool
    to be used with any buy/sell indicator or software)

2. Open a trade on a trend change ( trend line confirmed breakout )
    - trend line confirmed breakout: a whole candle must close above or below a trend line - strong signal for a trend change.

Timeframe: ANY
    Pairs: ANY

I think its very useful. I use that indicator for a while in h4 timeframe and find it very useful.

Attachment 487

Attachment 486
    dear brother, i am also using this same indicator and for sure it is very very useful. i only trade with the trend and according to what each and every time frame from h1 to d1 agrees,then only i buy or sell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's good indicator that gives us direct confirmation of the trend line so that we may take quick decision.But in which time frame we will use the indicator and when will will close position ,i think it should be indicated.You said that in h-4 chart you are using it,that mean it is for long term strategy,but will it be suitable for scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    therefor i have a different opinion. So every indicator gives false signals from time to time.
    So you can eleminate this problem by using more than one trend indicator. Good indicators bring you signals that collects 90% of right signals. The rest of the ten percent you can eleminate by useing more than this only one.& I agree with you. not all of its current strategy
    in this trade. we must always learn to plan what we will use to take advantage in trade. as long as we can not cultivate our funds and lack of discipline in the trade we will lose our strategy despite the perfect

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you friend the trendline indicator that you provide. I will learn to know the direction of the trend is going. especially I myself can not use the line in metatrader lines to illustrate the trend. therefore I am very thankful for this kind of indicator may help me and other traders.

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend Lines Indicator Considering T. Demark's Approach.

Introduction

The struggle between buyers ("bears") and sellers ("bulls") can be demonstrated using trend lines. Thomas Demark developed the methods of objective choosing two points for TD-line of the trend drawing (you can find the detailed information about T. Demark's approach to technical analysis here.).

Since, according to T. Demark, the most important thing for a trader is the last state of the market, in the suggested version of the indicator the last direction of the trend is drawn with a thick solid line, and it won't be odd for the analysis of the current state to know the nearest preceding direction of the trend, which is drawn with a thin dotted line.

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend line ja indicator muje bohat acha laga ha ma is indicator ko download ker laye ha ma is ko use karo gaya muje ja indicator sub sa best laga ha

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trendline indicator we can make it manually sir, so it will be able to determine the price that has been going on with us at will, this way then I will be able to make this trade would be better and I will be working in a way that would be very safe
    because Trendline indicator can be very useful if we are going to trade with long term position

Junior Member sweat56 is an unknown quantity at this point sweat56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boom signal is a good extra, we will. So I will not be able to see the next. Free Liberal. If you a very good point for them to deal with, in addition to writing,.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    For Trend indicators they'll be some additional smart I even have. therefore i will be able to post it here following time. be happy to transfer it. And post once they get smart mercantilism success with it...............................

Senior Member rodro is on a distinguished road rodro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your useful sharing. I is rally working for identify the trend line. Identifying the trend line it is more important for trader. When we identify the trend then we take decision with more confidence.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open