+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 470 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member zobiaali is an unknown quantity at this point zobiaali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i cannot categorically say the answer to this i have not fond any successful trader around me. i have some friends who can earn well. but if he do not want if he is selfish and most of the trader share their knowledge with newbies but they charge money.so its not good .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tolak angin is an unknown quantity at this point tolak angin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by golpo20 View Post
    we've got a simple knowledge of the deal will start to be able to deal around to handle the market industry along with take care of this pitfalls involving deal which is safer to work with dime account you need to investing presents very good volume of room to rehearse using modest investment capital and get the important account.
    right, maybe the actual substance of success is we will concentrate during this business, and we will take forward the actual learning method, as a result of I think each business that needs a lengthy method if u need to obtain success, and Its also accurate with regard to forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    han bhai g es business ma wohi trader safal hotay hay jo jahan achi mihnat kartay hay , agar koi trader es business ma interest la kar learning nh karta hay tu phr wo ek kamyab trader nh ban sakta hay .
    hanji forex me sikhane ke liye trader ko interest ke saat kaam karna hoga,ye business koi aise he samajh nahi sakta,yaha trader ko bahut hard work karna padta hai,jabb takk sahi learn nahi karenga wo yaha kuch bhi earn nahi kar sakta..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji asani ke sath successful to khair kisi ko nahi mil pata hain jo safal hote hain wo trader ismein acha mehnat karte hain jab safal hote hain to unke pass paisa kamane ke liye kafi experience hota hain bhaiya ji
    han bhai g es business ma wohi trader safal hotay hay jo jahan achi mihnat kartay hay , agar koi trader es business ma interest la kar learning nh karta hay tu phr wo ek kamyab trader nh ban sakta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexSurfer View Post
    Forex trading me kaafi traders ko loss hota hai lekin kuch traders aise hote hain jinko is business me aasan ise success mil jaati hai. Aur kuch traders aise bhi hote hain jinko sucecss milne me kaafi time lag sakta hai.

Bas hamko sahi time ke aane tak ka wait karna hoga
    bhaiya ji asani ke sath successful to khair kisi ko nahi mil pata hain jo safal hote hain wo trader ismein acha mehnat karte hain jab safal hote hain to unke pass paisa kamane ke liye kafi experience hota hain bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member charlesl23 is an unknown quantity at this point charlesl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Insta forex is the best broker in Asia.Here is the success they must thus strategy pillars, Miss anything, but deserves honor. Blessings for sale, I think all traders-sharing success and making money and the way. To help other dealers for the commercial - style strategy of this car is very well can't you use a student like you looks like you are not going to be a very well I say they don't want that, but I also can participate in the space stage.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Insta forex is the best broker in Asia.There is one thing you need to do is, you know, you're good in business, you need to make sure that business. If you understand marketing strategy and business strategy have to be disciplined, you will be able to consistently profitable. "Because if any, help God help you guys good, Are thinking

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you may be right sonia but the fact is that each strategy developed by a person is somewhat that works for a person at specific moment on a specific time.if it works for him that time doesnt neccessarily means that its gonna work everytime and for everyone.the true spirit of forex trading is to develop your own trading personality and set of skills planning your strategies is the actual hellmark that makes a trader an expert and a hard hitter in the market.for me spending time on checking these so called strategies is mostly nothing but a waste of time.

Senior Member baronkfx is an unknown quantity at this point baronkfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    I am not agreed with this statement . i think that every successful trader share their trading styles for the newbie and other trader for getting profit by using his/her style. i think no one think that any person got loss
    in trade, there can be no traders will continue to profit, all traders must have experienced getting a loss in the trade, because the trade profit and loss has become a part and must be received by the merchant from the transaction that does

Banned sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh baat theek hai jo forex mein successful trader hai wo kabi bi apni strategies share nai kartey so aap apni strategies khud banye aur aap forex mein tab success hasil kar saktey hain jab aap forex ko achi tarah sy samjtey hain aur aap practice karey aur aik achy trader bany.

Banned Farhan Aziz is an unknown quantity at this point Farhan Aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    g nahi meray pass koi aisi trick nahi hay jo mein hide karon aap logo say mein normal time mein trading karta hon aur ziyada tar trading mein new york session mein karta hona aur eurusd par karta hon aur acha profit make karnay mein kamiyab ho jata hon .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 470 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)