+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 470 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    Nahi woh share karte hain hum unki startgy ko ya to sahi samaj nahi pate yha usko sahi apnate nahi barna aisa nhai hai. Ek karan yeh bhi ki un ki startgy us time main work kari hogi jab hum apnate hai to situation kuch hor hone se ho sakta hai kam na kare

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sachin is an unknown quantity at this point Sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i also agree. this is not true at all. successful traders post and share their opinion if needed. you can ask if you wanted to know any thing. i am very sure he love to help you. sometimes traders can be busy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    apko apni har strategy pehle demo account me apply karke dekhni chahiye uske bad hi use real account me lagana chahaiye kyunki seedha real account me laagne se loss ke chances bad sakte hai lekin pehle demo me lagane se fir usse modify karne se loss ke chances ka, ho jayenge..isliye har trader ko apni strategy pehle demo account me hi lagan ichahaiye
    demo ko use kro is py ap apni her new strategies ko use kr sakty ho or iss sy ap ko kafi help milti hy k ap market koo asani sy anlyse kr skty ho .demo ap ko money ko manag krny mina help krta hy is lea ap apni her new strategy ko is py use kro

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kash For This Useful Post:

kubi (2012-09-06)

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    apko apni har strategy pehle demo account me apply karke dekhni chahiye uske bad hi use real account me lagana chahaiye kyunki seedha real account me laagne se loss ke chances bad sakte hai lekin pehle demo me lagane se fir usse modify karne se loss ke chances ka, ho jayenge..isliye har trader ko apni strategy pehle demo account me hi lagan ichahaiye
    successful trader apni strategies share to krty hain but in tamam ko ap pehly demo py use kro kio k is ko ap direct itna acha observ nahi kr skty jitna ap ko precctical ky zrea kr sakty ho is main ap koi bhi changing kr k is ko use kr sakty ho .. is tra ap apny khud strategies built kr sako gy or un ko use kr sko gy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zaish For This Useful Post:

kash (2012-09-04)

Senior Member bosu_roy is an unknown quantity at this point bosu_roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats not true. I have seen many traders sharing their real strategy. Because one day the successful traders were also beginners and for getting success they are worked day & night.

Senior Member shahtijani is an unknown quantity at this point shahtijani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is not true that successful people don't share their strategies, i have seen so many people who are ready to help other with their successful strategies but the thing is how much effort you want to put in and that's what will make you successful.

Senior Member ronik4lif is an unknown quantity at this point ronik4lif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what i feel is that its not as if those successful traders are wicked but its just that even if you are given a strategy by a forex trader and he claims that it works for him,its not a 100% gauranty that it will work for you because every trader knows what he sees in a market before placing a trade and also knows if that when that thing starts going against him ,the right precaution to take,so they would give you a strategy but would not give you precautions and what to do when a trades starts going against youas we all know they is no 100% gauranty in forex.

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with you. successful forex traders never share their actual strategies. they give some ideas or guide a bit but they dont tell their actual work plan and i think this is justified, we should take guideline from the experties and then should go ahead using our own brains, actual success is the one which comes by our own effort.

Member fumina is an unknown quantity at this point fumina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know the reality but I read if there are many expert traders who shared their strategy in many forums. So, I don't think if mostly successful traders never shared their strategy but many traders who couldn't be discipline to follow the rule and they kept thinking if there is another secret to become successful trader.

Junior Member fx.rainfall is an unknown quantity at this point fx.rainfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    I am not agreed with this statement . i think that every successful trader share their trading styles for the newbie and other trader for getting profit by using his/her style. i think no one think that any person got loss
    i agree with you,i think it is not correct that successful forex trader never share their trading strategis. because, there will be no loss for him to share the personal trading strategis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 470 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)