+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 470 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4698

Thread: Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believed that successful traders do not share their secrets. i met many successful traders on the forums and offine who shared the secrets of their success. you just need to explore the secrets that are available every where on forums and web in free.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Firozmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point Firozmahmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Earn from the FX trading is totally depend on the quality of a trader. As we know that Forex is the world's biggest market. So an expert trader can earn huge profit from the FX market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lot is an unknown quantity at this point lot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are thousands of successful Forex traders in the world. But for every person that learns to be profitable with their Forex trading, there are hundreds of individuals who lose investing in the foreign currency exchange market. Too often people focus on the traders that blow their accounts

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the thinking that we forex currency traders can always share our trading strategy, there is nothing wrong with it. he newbie traders are actually the set of traders that requires to be taught about good strategies to trade with.

Banned humayon is an unknown quantity at this point humayon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Most of the time, when we find a strategy from a trader who shared it on internet and plan to follow it , it happens that we can not understand it properly and we get very low winning ratio. Here the problem is that every trader have his own trading style and it is difficult to adapt someone's style. So if we get bad results from a strategy we say it is not a successful.
    The point is that if you are following a trader then think in his way not in your way. And also email him if possible and discuss the strategy more deeply.
    i seaport it. The only thing is that the strategy that works for them will not always work for you. I 'd suggest take idea and learn strategies from experts and build your own strategy. Forex is all about that only. Forex market is highly volatile , anything can happen here. they should post their success strategy here. in this way, they will loose nothing but gain respect.happy trading .

Senior Member sanwal is an unknown quantity at this point sanwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    I am trading for almost a year. i will say, i am still learning Forex trading.In my small journey, i have visited several blogs, forums and read the trading strategies posted there. i always try to use those strategies in my trading. but, i have not find any such strategies that works in 70% winning ratio. I think, successful trader never share their secret trading strategy to anybody. what do you think?
    yes bro it is very hard for me and i think the things which can be very impossible because the tarders want to got money as thy want butt it is not fear we should be share all the usefull info in to the forex beacsue the other can also got profit woith this

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am totally agree with you success trader will never share their magic strategies with you because i think it is out of their self rules.a successful trader works hard to achieved his success so why he tell his secret success to you easily.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lonton View Post
    At beginning period one can't share his strategy and i think in the maturity level a trader share his strategy cause in that time he is in the stage of successful trader level. also it depends on personal attitude and behavior one can possess.
    Some forex currency trading experts do not even share their strategy, they just stick to it for many years and make money irrespective of whether people out there need to be taught about it or not.

Member yedhiraz is an unknown quantity at this point yedhiraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonia View Post
    Successful Forex trader never share their trading strategis
    Many people starting out forex trading are unprepared of what lies ahead of them and they end soon getting nothing from this business. This type of business requires a proper plan and strategy.

Banned dool is an unknown quantity at this point dool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many people assume that they are going to start making lots of money as soon as they start trading the forex markets. However the reality is that most of these people will never make any meaningful profits from forex trading. So why is this? Well here's four separate examples.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 470 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)