+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 448 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If such happen it won't be with just one broker but @ least 10 or more brokers because if someone gain such amount everyday with one broker he or she will only make that broker poor and that can lead to such trader ban too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear, we know that if we have the skills in her specially in the field of forex trading certainly very bersukur because we can have easy, despite all that we should make every effort to the success we want

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ghandara is an unknown quantity at this point ghandara's Avatar
    Thanks
    no one is actually so a lot lucky on which case, i think all of the skilled trader learn through their own losses first and after that turn out to be a good trader, if somebody attempts in order to make double their investment daily after that he or sthis individual / shes greedy on forex trading and Its not a sing of a good trader, all of us ought to have in order to be able for you to help prevent this particular routine...

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market me agar skilled worker ess business me kaam karta hai to wo bahut achha yahan perform kar sakta hai,forex me trader ko achhe se sabb samajhna chahiye agar wo yahan sabb jaanta hai to uske baad he kaam kar sakenga..

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, personally in forex I do consider only money and money with his pocket because an extremely skilled trader can make huge money from the forex trading and he would love to earn unlimited amount of money from the trading. I think if a trader have good skill then the success will be with him always.

Senior Member pbaudi is an unknown quantity at this point pbaudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think skill is needed to get success in trading and extremely skilled traders can get success in trading more and more and they can earn unlimited amount of money from the forex trading and can be a successful trader easily.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, I think we can earn unlimited amount of money from the Forex trading market, if we are able to be trade with good trading skills and confidence, Trading is a business and we can use this currency to change our life and earn huge money.

Senior Member galesong is an unknown quantity at this point galesong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ity View Post
    well actually my dear I consider that i like to make a successful trader, if the person is able to understand the price movements in the forex markets 1000% I believe he'll be the richest man in the world, Forex opportunities are endless and infinite, if you are one of these people then please help me to become followers.
    it would be very difficult, we have to learn from many things, learn from experience, d an absolutely serious, practicing for discipline, and can control the emotions, I guess, it takes a long time to get a great ability.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab trading me extremely skilled trader trading karen gay tu definitely wo trading successful trading ho gi.Jis me her chez perfect ho gi.Jis me mistake ki koi jaga nhi ho gi.Our wo apni trading full manage kar kay karen ga.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear I consider that i like to make a successful trader, if the person is able to understand the price movements in the forex markets 1000% I believe he'll be the richest man in the world, Forex opportunities are endless and infinite, if you are one of these people then please help me to become followers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 448 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)