+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 448 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible, as forex trading is an individual perception, and as the market is too big and the daily volume is too much which can not be controlled by any single person not even any Government in this world.

Senior Member shafi is an unknown quantity at this point shafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I haan i beleive in planB. in forex you must have all sorts lpan and you should do whatever you can so many situatiosnw il locme so you must have plan A , b or plan C even. but Ithink good tradesr will always have many options so just give your self options and make it simple.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i failed to perceive you if he doubles per daily what happen ? it's his earning by investing in forer market and this doesnt mean any issues or he failed to do something fraud when he earn by trading therefore what can government do him ?
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to me it is very much impossible so we know it cant be possible so i cant say any thing but if he tooks money and making it double every time so then he can and he can make good profit and what we need for that yes we need to work hard for that and we can make so much good profit in that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muayad is on a distinguished road Muayad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the scenario you mentioned above is impossible to take place as no broker in the world can carry out such huge transactions,and such trader will not be allowed to trade huge lots as he wants,second i don't believe anyone in the world can predict this market 100% right.

Banned andleeb is an unknown quantity at this point andleeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex makes money easily its both profit as well as loosing machine its depend on trader how he handle the situation and do trading that a skilled forex trader can hardly make lose in his trade market.as he knows the up and down of the market and the rate of all currency he will use his strategy to run his trade properly.

Senior Member sojib10 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My own understanding says that the competent trader may hardly help to make drop inside his tarde market. because they is aware of your vertical of the market plus the rate of all forex he can use his stategy to own his buy and sell effectively. While fx can be run alone so just why perform individuals or maybe federal have to have to think about the item.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe you know in your perspective what you think occur if one day an knowledgeable, knowledgeable and forex currency trading operating took $500, and more than doubled it every day for a season which I isn't even possible, if handled to, and to position and acquire the forex currency trading operating market worldwide.

Senior Member star1122 is an unknown quantity at this point star1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me forex me new mujhy lgta hai k humein forex mein zyada greed nahi karna chahye kyu k forex me greed ki wjha se humiein jayada loss hoga so mere khayl se use k discipline and study k sath karna best rahy ga

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you are extremely have the experience that you wanted that's is how to spent soo much time while tradeing you have to be when you talking of having skills in the forexing world that would translating to how well you can have profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 448 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 447 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)