+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 448 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the forex market has many billions of dollars in it and I do not think that one person can do that. currency forex market is for everyone in the forex market to tap from and no one can colonize it and we feel forex is not good .. it can not exist. no one, but the truth is possible because if you know the points where the market turns into a job. even governments including the US can not corner the forex market. the forex market is too big to be controlled by institutions, governments, central banks or even traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should not answer this question, because the question itself is some thing that can not be achieved. no one, not even the government nor the North American country can corner the forex market. the forex market is too large to be controlled by an establishment, government, financial organization or perhaps a merchandiser. and, I know that you are acting on this issue, because the problem itself is not something she chooses to find a cigarette. No, even the Government of the United States is not a Forex market. Market changes are too large, controlled by the Department, Government or even the central bank's dealers. I have to disagree with you, do not do my brother share it, all distributors can do an unattended scheduling that is scheduled to be able to know every smuggler in one sentence, I think that your carrier loses negative money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we do not need to answer this question, because the question itself is something that is not possible. no one, even a government including the US can not corner the forex market. the forex market is too big to be controlled by institutions, governments, central banks or even traders. good work ....... and Almost all unskilled Fx authorities are looking for the right Forex trading entry. Many people looking for major admission procedures that can work on economic issues will inevitably continue to work in just time as an outing. Hiring just one continuous tipping entry procedure is not followed only in reasonable currency trading. That's given that the stock market is full of economic energy where a discount product sideways a minute or so and then starts another trending.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2)

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not for myself it seems impossible to capitalize on all trends just price movements. Where it is feasible to use an automated trading robot after significant changes in the physiological level of the trader may be observable. Other then practical it would be very unlikely to utilize any prix movement. And it will soon bring in benifes.! and My opinion is a skilled forex trader can barely make a loss in his tarde market. Because he knows the ups and downs of the market and the level of all currencies he will use his stategy to run his trade well. Because the forex market run by itself. so why people or governments need to think about it. All the best

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is not a very skilled trader. no one, even a government like the US can not put the foreign exchange industry. the foreign exchange industry is too big to be managed by the organization, currency trading is a well-known company. I think we do not need to respond to this request, because the request itself is something that is not possible. and I can not imagine that the world would be like if one day, anyone who kills forex, it is my friend, it is my career, it helps me to make money, but I still hope to live forever with forex. Good luck to all!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should not answer this question, because it is something that is not found. No, although the Government, including the United States is not the currency of the corner market. In the foreign currency market is too large for the entire European Central Bank, the Government or even the use of suppliers. We recommend avoiding this kind of thing and there are twice a week, not every day. But that is not yet possible, because we have a balance between Forex profit and loss. and I think it will never happen because it did not happen in the past and I think I can not happen in the future too. the nature of people is that they can make the mistake of how they care to keep them away from their decisions and that is impossible.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sb sa pehli aur important bat ya ha ka sa imposssible ha , but in case agr asa ho bi jata ha to ma is ka liy learning recommend kro gi , ku ka is ma money earn krna boht enjoyment ka kam ha so isko itna hectic na lia jay balky relex ho kr kam kia jay ,,, but ma is sa agree nhi krti ka koi trader asa bi kr skta ha , lakin kuch traders jin ko zyada experience aur knowledge nhi hota to un ka sath asa ho skta ha ya phir kisi mistake ki wja sa asa ho skta ha , so hmy is ma carefully kam krna chahey

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well main mannta hun keh yeh aik achi offer hogi lekin main phir bhi khud hi trade karna prefer karun ga kiyun keh is sy mujhy knowledge hasil hoga mujhy pata chaly ga keh kab trade open karni hai aur kab close karni hai kahan py take profit lagana hai aur kahan py stop loss lagana hai wagira jo professional hoty hain un sy knowledge zarur hasil karna chahiye yeh nahi karna chahiye keh un sy hum account manage karwany lag jaien
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is unlikely to happen in the forex market because if possible it should have happened now. Humans are smart but they will have difficulty controlling the forex market because of the huge market and the participants spread all over the world. I disagree with you and may not happen in the forex market because if possible, it should be. we know that humans are intelligent, but they can not control the foreign exchange market because it is a huge market with big capital and no one can buy it.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think we need to answer this question, because the question itself is something that is not possible. no one, even a government including the US can not corner the forex market. the forex market is too big to be controlled by institutions, governments, central banks or even traders. Well, if you are an experienced trader and disciplined too, you start with a hundred dollars will not increase your profits and will take your profits (or at least most of them) rather than risking your capital and profits together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 448 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)