+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 448 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    That would yield a lot of profits, but that would be in the imaginary world. This is an impossible thing that anyone can attain in their trading since forex trading is a business that is based on speculation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all this is an impossible thing to happen but if it did happen first i will begg him to teach me how did he do that and second i think this person will not get to enjoy the money he makes because all the governements in the world will be after him but thank god that is impossible to happen so i think ths question can be answerd by sceinc fiction writers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theboy2226 For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2019-02-11), samia93 (2018-01-03), Unregistered (1)

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you my brother, I do not think all Traders can do, by that most brokers know the accounts of each traders, then you can do without it croyer towards a negative direction to lose your money.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tarek For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2019-02-11), Pisces07 (2014-10-28), samia93 (2018-01-03)

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    Though we say it will not happen, but truth is it is possible to happen because if know points at which the market turn for just 20 pips and use high leverage, then can double $100 daily with just 20 pips and high leverage. I think broker will call such person and ask for secret and decide to make that trader partner and even governments too.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2019-02-11), samia93 (2018-01-03), Unregistered (1)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

first of all,one can double 100pounds easily an year provided the trader is skilled.
    and if hes extremely skilled he can do it.
    and what do you mean corner and accumulate? can you please be more brief?
    btw no one can conquer or control forex market especially individuals .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2019-02-11), samia93 (2018-01-03)

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

If its possible then trader family and friends will startasking question ' How did you do that...?' so and so. It would be better to avoid such thing and make twice in a week rather daily. But still its not possible because in forex one have maintain balance of profit/loss.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KD1986 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wazid201118 View Post
    My conception says that a skilled forex trader can hardly make lose in his tarde market.as he knows the up and down of the market and the rate of all currency he will use his stategy to run his trade properly.As forex market is run by itself so why do people or government need to think of it.
    market me bahut se aise traders ha jinke paas bahut knowledge hai aur bahut experience hai
    aise tradres market se lagatar paisa kamate hai aur bahut hi achi predictions bhi karte hai..baki tradres ko aise bade aur ache traders ke sath mil ke tarding karnio chahaiye aur koshish karni chaaiye ki aise traders ko follow kiya ja sake

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we don't need to answer this question, since the question it self is something would not possible to exist. no one, even a government including US can't corner a forex market. forex market is too big to be controlled by institution, government, central bank or even a trader.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siddesh For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2019-02-11), Unregistered (1)

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My conception says that a skilled forex trader can hardly make lose in his tarde market.as he knows the up and down of the market and the rate of all currency he will use his stategy to run his trade properly.As forex market is run by itself so why do people or government need to think of it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wazid201118 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thats a scary thought but it will never happen because
    1 the market is not control by one individual or organization
    2 Even the big traders suffers losses. ( though many think that they make profit all the time. The reality is they make big losses but their profit covers up their losses
    3 It will take time to amass all the money of the world and he / she may not live long to do so. LOL
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

babar8487 (2019-02-11), Pakeeza (2018-04-09), ranashafiqanwar (2013-08-18), samia93 (2018-01-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 448 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)