+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 448 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4471

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader one day,I think he will profit constantly in forex.With the time goes by,he may be the richest man in the world.But I think the govenment will not let this happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    i think we don't need to answer this question, since the question it self is something would not possible to exist. no one, even a government including US can't corner a forex market. forex market is too big to be controlled by institution, government, central bank or even a trader.
    Really this not answerable becsue i did not see anyone like he said, I know many professional trader who trade for orgnizations and many of regular brokers, they all lose but with different percentages.

Therre is no contineous success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    What would happen if an extremely skilled forex ...

What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader cornered the worlds currency market, and managed to...?

I want to know in your opinion what you think would happen if one day an extremely skilled, talented and diciplined forex trader took 100, and doubled it every day for a year which I know isn't even possible, but if they managed to, and managed to corner and accumulate the currency markets worldwide, what would the govenments and people of the world do about it if someone did this?
    skiled in forex needed as we need the right expectation skill in for is the ability to get the right direction of the price and to chose the right stop loss and take profit for the deal.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by examin View Post
    i do not think that forex is have one person or goverment to control they can control the economy and news and politics that thing make changes in forex at the long time but in short time no one control forex
    me aapki baat se sehmat hon..forex ko koi bhi ek insan ya koi bhi ek bank ya compny nahi move kara sakti
    forex move karta hai to countries ki economic condition pe aur us currency ke buyers sellers ke hisab se..forex tradiing me news ka bahut bada role rehta hai aur sath hi sath traders ka bhi

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by examin View Post
    i do not think that forex is have one person or goverment to control they can control the economy and news and politics that thing make changes in forex at the long time but in short time no one control forex
    I agree with you @examin there are lot of traders around the world who are trading, and it is not possible for a single person or even a government to dictate which way the market should go as for that they should have to invest more than what every trading is invested.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me, i think that an expert forex broker can make lots of profits in a day. It is not also impossible to make $100 profit from $100. But he/she must suffer losses in forex. Because they are also human being and we make mistakes all the time. So i think it is not possible to earn $100 profit everyday from $100 for a year.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    first of all,one can double 100pounds easily an year provided the trader is skilled.
    and if hes extremely skilled he can do it.
    and what do you mean corner and accumulate? can you please be more brief?
    btw no one can conquer or control forex market especially individuals .
    what about the big boy? whether they also could not control the market. they have the resources and capabilities above average. especially about the capital, they have substantial capital. I think the big boys have control over the market, although not so great influence.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trader ko agar koi positive performance dikhana hay to unhe jarur pure confidence aur market currency ke rate jankar trade karna chahiye.Agar koi trader yeh sab matter ignore karte hai aur trading pe apna confidence kho dete hay to unhay jarur market currency ke jankari phir se le lena chahiye.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    That would yield a lot of profits, but that would be in the imaginary world. This is an impossible thing that anyone can attain in their trading since forex trading is a business that is based on speculation.
    Yes highly impossible to make use of every single trend of the price movement. Even if it is possible by using an automated trading robots, then some significant changes to traders physiological level could be observed. But practically it would be highly impossible to make use each and every movement of the prices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 446 of 448 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)