+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 448 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What would happen if an extremely skilled forex trader trades forex??

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader When he has a great skills it is possible to achieve huge profits, these profits can not be achieved by the novice trader. The secret of success is the skill and experience we get with time, I think the best thing is to learn and gain the skill of experienced forex traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is not directed by a single investor. It is run by all the traders who work at Forex. It's really challenging to put the Forex job market into one route by a super merchant. The merchants who win systematically and for a long time are always caught and their work techniques are abused by agents in the anti-fraud system. I do not know about it buddy because it is so far away and maybe the person will be inside by the government trying to serve the country with the skills he has at the time, or maybe a mafia will kidnap and do it, or he will be killed by naughty traders, there may be many other things that will happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not for me it seems impossible to use all trends just price movements. While it may be using automated trading robots and then significant changes in the physiological level traders can be observed. But practically it would be very unlikely to use any prix.et movements that would soon bring benefits. if you are an experienced person and have good strategies and knowledge then you can generate many benefits both every day and every hour depending on your strategy. And even I struggled to study it carefully and now because of my hard work, I can make a lot of profit every day and I hope I will earn more.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer is very easy. This market is the central market among the central banks. And we now, they can increase and reject the value of the currency with one hand movement or by announcement. There is so much money in this world, how many central banks. And nowadays it is not even necessary to print it. just digital signs .... So, it will not happen anything, the computer will manage more numbers in the world .... But it is a quiet silence. Nothing can multiply every day. Can work for several days with luck even a month but no more. I do not think we need to answer this question, because the question itself is not something that exists. No, though the Government, including the US point of view in the Forex market. In the foreign currency market is too large for the body, the Government, the Central Bank and also controlled by the operator. I do not think we need to answer this question, because the question itself is not something that exists. No, though the Government, including the US point of view in the Forex market. In the foreign currency market is too large for the body, the Government, the Central Bank and also controlled by the operator.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai kamyabi hasil krnay kay lye zaroori hai k trader kay pass forex market ki complete learning ho. wo indicators ko use kr sakta ho. tou wo forex market msai zada best preform kr sakta hai. jis say wo forex market maui zada say zada earning hasil kr sakta hai. begar learning k market mai preform nahi kr sakty.

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would be very serious because i would have to make some huge cash at would try my best to have what i have gained and take it to the next stage that way i would be additional delighted.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to egy For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han ye mumkin hai agr aik boht experienced trader daily Market analysis k bad Tp,Sl k sth trade lagaey to wo boht acha profit daily bana sakta hai.Lekin asal masla market ko smjhne ka hota hi jo har kisi ki smjh me nai ati hain q k market zigzag fashion k sath cahlti hai
    Or agr koi is tarhan daily profit lena raha to ye uski apne Mehant ka Phal hoga. Q k forex market sab k liye open hai sab apne knowledge and experience,capital ki base pr is se jitna b profit earn karn is me koi b pabndi nai hai.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-26), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), iqrayousaf (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-05-23)

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aapke pas skill bht achi hai to fir apke liye hi fayda hai forex market main ache trading skill wale aage badhte hai aur jinke pas skill nae hoti hai unka loss badhta chala jata hai isliye main aapse yahi kahunga ki hmesha forex market main serious hokar trading kare kabhi bhi aap market main bina reason ka koi trade na le kynki isse loss ka chance badh jayega aur halki si loss se aap aggressive ho sakte hai

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-28), bali351 (2018-04-29), billyboy00007 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), Nirzana (2018-04-28), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-25), zahid2016 (2018-04-26), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-26)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samia93 View Post
    Forex me har tarhan k log mojod hain. Lekin yahan sirf experienced and skills peoples hi ziada kamyab hoty hain.Lekin ye mumkin nai k jis k pass ziada tajrba hai wo sirf porfit hi win kary....Ye aik business hai or is me loss and profit both sath cahlty hian.Is liye hamen forex ko achi tarhan se learn karna chahye.
    Bhai dekho agar jo forex market mein kamyaab hona hai to achi skills banana padta hai, knowledge aur experience ki bhi jarurat padti hai, jisse trading bahut hi achi ki ja sakti hai, inke bare mein jayda ho sake jaanle to bhai sahi income forex market mein tab kamaya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-04), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-04)

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading, There is always risk associated and If a trader is able to do so then it would be extremely unusual case because you have to face a lot of challenges everyday. The market situation changes everyday and you have to keep eye on the changing conditions of the market. You can earn average income by making Forex trades but you can't become rich in days in the Forex trading by doing Forex trades. Its much risky business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 448 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)