+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 579 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Results not depend upon the strategies but upon t, it depends to the trader itself, what is the suitable strategies for them so they have to learn and master it and after it they will become a good trader and strategy is a the double powerful sword in the forex that Forex market is a market that will have to do with patience that Every trader can make mistake. But if we keep our volume low, we get less risk to blow our account..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think best strategy to trade in this market is you can trade with the trend and can not trade against the trend . if you want to get success in this market you need to predict the trend right way and than trade with the trend and you should get success. good question dear bt mere khayl mein q be strategy ka best hona trader py depend karta ha ke wo kis tara trader karta ha kia wo apne emtion py qabo mein rhka ha ya nai is ke alwa jha tak strategy ha ya insan demo py paractice kare tou wo use khud he mil jati hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is speculative type business so no body tell surely her/him strategy is best to other person.It is depend on their money management and time to trade.I tell you i will have a good strategy for my charterers.It is very simple but it is not fit for every trader.It also depend on forex trader trading environment.I follow two strategy one is for long time and another is for scalping.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most powerful strategy i think that is use Mac, Stochastic and Moving average of 5 and 13 while there is no suitable or most pwoerful strategy because this is a market and we can earn with just concentrate on our business while we are doing trade live so do not go over trading then hatever our strategy in trading, it will become profitable if we use good money management accordingly i have also think that scalping is really good for me to using it.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many options for me on a good trading strategy for me to use at the time of trade, but the trade show each trader has a style to suit his comfort and for my personal style of trading that makes me uncomfortable is doing long-term trafficking in a way, because I feel the way trade is more convenient for me to use and I regard it as a good way of trading strategies There is no strategy that is that much powerful so that it can provide you profits all the time only The strategies is the guarantees to earn the good profit and make the earning as too good to make the good things to understand the way to great to know about the system as well to do the working criteria for the sake of earning like x is such a market which change consistently namely most of traders forget about the candle sticks and think that they are only showing us the price action. when you get try to this trade then you can use powerful strategy.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the best strategy to trade in this forex market is simply the use of the forex price action trading technique which does not make use of any indicator because you also have to know that using indicator is not the best way for you to trade the forex market as there is a need for you to learn how to read meanings to the different candles we have in the forex market. Frankly there is no strategy Mtalah and one hundred per cent successful there are some strategies have a reasonable success rate between 60 to 70% success ratio, such as broken trend strategy + midnight candle strategy and in order to preserve your capital is any strategy used with the stop loss.

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhy is business me aye howe kafi years hogey hain our meny bohat sari strategy Dekhi hain likan jo sab se useful strategy hoti hain wo price action par based hoti hain oske liye hale indectors ki Zrorat nahi hoti isiliye me price action par trade karta hoo our is se mujhy bohat faida ho raha hai likan me still learning kar rahi hoo.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrafx View Post
    It is mainly defend on you.When you do forex you have your own risk level and the money that you can invest and time that you spent with forex trading.Some trading systems are really effective in some marketing conditions.Some systems want big account margin.So each system can be successful one to some people but not to some other people.So it is better to trade in your own trading stratergy.Try your self and choose your own.You 'll get success one day.
    प्रिय वास्तव में विदेशी मुद्रा एक सबसे बड़ा और परिवर्तनशील व्यापार बाजार है। विदेशी मुद्रा में व्यापार के लिए कई रणनीति हैं। मुझे लगता है कि सबसे पहले हमें धन प्रबंधन और फिर व्यापार लाइन, समर्थन और प्रतिरोध, पूर्वानुमान समाचार, अप ट्रेन डाउन ट्रेन अप का पालन करना चाहिए। चैनल डाउन चैनल और ext ......... लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि सबसे अच्छी रणनीति मनी मैनेजमेंट फॉलो और मजबूत ट्रेड लाइन है। बहुत सी अच्छी रणनीतियाँ हैं जो उच्च लाभ प्राप्त कर सकती हैं और मैं चार घंटे के लिए फ्रेम पर ट्रेंड रणनीति का उपयोग करता हूँ

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear really Forex is a largest and changeable business market.There are many strategy for trade in Forex.So i think that at first we should follow the money management and then trade line, support and resistance,forecast news, up train down train,up channel down channel and ext......... But i think that best strategy is money management follow and strong trade line. There are a lot of good strategies that can achieve high profits and I use trend strategy on the frame four hours a good and achieve wonderful results but must caution. I want to mean that planning and trading, this is the best way to make successful deals in the forex money market .

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the best strategy to trade on forex?i think that you need to make a strategy according to your account balance....if you have more capital, then you can make a good plan and can make some profit with that.....but if you have a less capital, then your aim should be to trade more carefully and aim at less profit and try to compound and make your capital of account bigger.....you should make a strategy which is risk free and is according to forex market rules.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 579 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)