+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 579 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading strategy will depend on your trading style and personality. And trading strategy
    may only work on some kind of market conditions. I have never seen that work all the time.
    You may also be trading too much and expect a lot from trading strategies. Or just experience using
    the strategy at the wrong time and conclude that they are not working and continue with the new strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

MERDEKA (2017-09-29), shakeel2017 (2017-10-14)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is to look at the amount of capital I have and the fact that I have to apply proper risk management.
    What I want is a long-term success. I intend to properly manage my account money, I have a relatively small account,
    and I know it will not "get rich quick" or quit my job anytime soon. The more I accept it,
    the easier it will be because I will not feel the "pressure" to make a profit quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex market mein trading karny k lyie best strategy yahi hai k hamen forex market mein hamen trading ko learn karna chaye hamen forex market mein apni experience k base pe hamen strategy bnana chaye

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-26), zahid2016 (2017-09-26)

Member Proud will become famous soon enough Proud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginner traders start with little capital and this is unhelpful, because they lose money quickly, small capital is not suitable for
    new traders, it is possible to lose it quickly because Beginner traders depend on risk.
    let's giving thanks to each other to increase the bonus

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy for beginners is a strategy using Stop loss and take profit. Examples are Stop loss 30 points and Take profit 30 points. Or use TP: SL ratio is proportional to 2: 1. Take Profit Take 60 points and Stop Loss 30 points, for example.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dexgotastra For This Useful Post:

vallenodafx (2018-03-14)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you use the bolingar band, I think you have relise good result. it is a stratiger effcase, and profitable.
    after the good stratification is what you feel good and you can make good pip

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best news trading for forex investment. because regular news strongly affects the forex market.
    so when you are going to invest first look at the news today and then you can analyze the fundamental
    and technical side of the investment, and market sentiment.

thank you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to andi For This Useful Post:

maksibanu (2017-09-25)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To do well in forex trading and make a lot of money for forex trading every trader needs
    some strategy and without a good strategy any trader can not survive in the forex market for a long time.
    So strategy is very important. So a good strategy is to count money and risk money
    and set daily goals and trade depending on strategy.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online trading. So it may be risky or not risky as before. I can easily trade
    with Forex online trading all time. The people who are unemployed they can work with forex at the ideal time.
    The hired people then also work with forex
    at break time because it is in

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, i want to know how you got in & out of trade, for example i got out of trade with using fibo xtension, got in well ...
    too bad usually wait, here should be many people out there, who is trying to find the best way to transact forex .
    Well, here's my old school opinion on this issue: Learn Forex with the best Forex strategies and systems on the market.
    Read the reviews and find the best Forex trading system, of course ebook, software, broker or.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 579 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)