+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 579 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 LastLast
Results 5,771 to 5,780 of 5785

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Banned asheeshgi is an unknown quantity at this point asheeshgi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have a forex account and would like to know that people think is the best startegy to employ in the current market conditions?
    ye to gi app k experince or app k mizaj par he depend karta ha k app ko kon c strategy sout kare ge ye app ko khud he chak karna parrey ga app ko koi or nahi bataey ga k app ko kon c strategy soute karey gi esi liye app ko apni strategy khud he dhoundni parrey gi or us ko peheley demo trading kar k chak karno or baad mainreal main tray karna

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bregeston is an unknown quantity at this point bregeston's Avatar
    Thanks
    Several studies have shown that the Technical Analysis can be used as one method to build a portfolio using market timing. Simple research conducted by Norman Fosbeck shows that "market timing" is better in generating profits than Buy & Hold. The simple problem is that we need to really master the technique ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning about strategy is the most difficult for me and I was trading without strategies and taken big loss but now I understand the one strategy which is Bollinger Band. It is the easiest strategy for forex trading and now I am happy with it because I am taking good profit.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had been using daily trading stratgi, I just put in a position once a day, and even then if there is a strong signal. TP, but I always put so much profit that I get too big if my prediction was correct. I do not wipe scalping because it would only make me tired

Banned topfx is an unknown quantity at this point topfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's all good strategies for forex, but most importantly, be in accordance with our trading style, and how we use it, we must be consistent in using a strategy, do not often change strategies, and always use good money management, more patient and discipline.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i am afraid to say that there is no such thing as the best in forex, the strategy which works fine / best to a trader may not suit another trader because his expectations and needs doesnt suit it. So the plan / strategy which suit ourselves is the best for us but it may not be for others
    Look at the resistance points. Buy lot when it starts rising from almost the least resistance point. And sell it when you thing you have got what you deserve or when the price starts dipping consistently. Try to finish the trading in one cycle itself. Don't wait 2-3 cycles and look for more profit and margin.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pravi For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), ntn (2019-08-25)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a forex account and would like to know that people think is the best startegy to employ in the current market conditions?
    i am afraid to say that there is no such thing as the best in forex, the strategy which works fine / best to a trader may not suit another trader because his expectations and needs doesnt suit it. So the plan / strategy which suit ourselves is the best for us but it may not be for others
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), manije (2013-11-29), ntn (2019-08-25)

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you need to make a strategy according to your account balance....if you have more capital, then you can make a good plan and can make some profit with that.....but if you have a less capital, then your aim should be to trade more carefully and aim at less profit and try to compound and make your capital of account bigger.....you should make a strategy which is risk free and is according to forex market rules.........

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to adahidayat For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), karif4175 (2015-07-07), manije (2013-11-29), ntn (2019-08-25), rapidservice181 (2013-12-03)

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to gi her taran k strategies use karta houn main ye sab market k mode ko dekh kar he fesla karta houn k kn se strategy ajj use karni ha esi liye main sab qisam ki strategy use kar sakta houn or ki bhi hane or mugh ko un ko use karne main bhi kafi aaboor ha lekin main khud jo ha long term trading ko kafi pasand karta houn

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexbroker123 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), karif4175 (2015-07-07), ntn (2019-08-25)

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess it all depends on your personality. If you are a patient person that doesn't mind waiting a couple or at least a day to see the results of your investement and don't mind risking you money you should look at long term strategies.

If you want to see results after a couple of hours/ticks of trading then you should probably learn scalping.

But any type of strategy you use you should learn all 3 types of analysis first.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Susti For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), manije (2013-11-29), ntn (2019-08-25), rapidservice181 (2013-12-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 578 of 579 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 576 577 578 579 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)