+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 579 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 5785

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using candlestick analysis research done by knowledgeable investors. as I am only a starter investor to company using signs based research, and I know sometimes is not always an precise sign, it is essential we can conform to managing suggestions that we use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    use strategies that you think is good and also safe for your account so that you will feel comfortable in trading each day,
    if you have to get comfortable with all of that then you just run them properly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member WajeehBJ is on a distinguished road WajeehBJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are looking for the best strategy in the forex trading, then unfortunately, i'm gonna have to mention that you are never going to find one. there is nothing like the best strategy. different people have different strategies working for them. one which works for me might not work for you and so you have to practice on the demo to find out which one works for you.

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i learned every thing from my friend and he teach me about indicators and the best time and all best strategies he made i am using those strategies to trade in Market and i win 4 time by using them.............

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex strategy can't be make overview for every people. Each trader will have a different way, you should find your own design. first you must know exactly what kind of trader are you, scalper, day trader or shift trader? By knowing this primary specifications, soon you will want to try several strategy relevant to your personality, and finely you will change that way to match you even better.

Banned ku_lock is on a distinguished road ku_lock's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategy I use now is a strategy that simply following the trend that occurred in the market, and I analyze the trends using trend lines. I am not saying that it is the best strategy, because I believe every trader has a different strategy to gain an advantage in trade. but clearly we use every strategy should find comfort in using these strategies. because of the convenience that will allow us to trade better.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that, if you want to get the best trading strategy in forex trading business then you have to first develop your won trading strategy and practice more and more with your won strategy in demo account to get the experience with you trading strategy, and after getting the experience you will get the most profitable trading strategy.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Senior Member golemia is an unknown quantity at this point golemia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best technique is the technique that we comprehend in currency trading return dealing. These techniques are very excellent for us since we produced it and we know very well about how to use it to business currency trading.

Senior Member rasheed85 is on a distinguished road rasheed85's Avatar
    Thanks
    we need to mange our money well and we also need to read forecast on the daily basis and open your trade when market trend id clear, because only trending market can give us huge profit in the forex market, we always need to be patience in the forex market to win money here without any loss.

Senior Member edmar6969 will become famous soon enough edmar6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tested and have seen a lot of basic technical indicators in my mt4 chart and each and every of them has fine features and qualities, creating a great trading strategy out of them is great. In fact in forex trading, you don't require complex method. For me simple and easy trading strategy is also better than other indicators out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 579 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 514 522 562 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)