+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 579 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning about strategy is the most difficult for me and I trade without strategy and take big losses but now I understand one strategy, Bollinger Band. This is the easiest strategy for forex trading and now I'm happy with it because I made a big profit. and I think the best strategy in trading forex can be a long time and susses. but many short-term trading people are also good. First you can see what's good & you can buy it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many trading strategies, but nothing is perfect, and if it's really perfect, it will work better for the person who made it. So we must try to develop a unique one based on trading experience and our involvement with the market. and it's a very dangerous form of time in the last 2 months where Forex has crashed a lot ... so a very long term trading strategy can be profitable right now ... but you can do a weekly based training strategy where you can get several hundred pips easily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most useful for technology that we know about forex currency investment. Given that many of us already know that together, we can very well how demanding in their work to buy and sell this kind of forex trading strategy is useful for you. and the bes strataey in forex is trading using swing trade, see further in the h4 chart because I think the best signal is given from the h4 chart as well as the daily graph and the monthly chart is really good for everyone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to masyuni For This Useful Post:

biru (2019-05-31)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the market is not in the same condition all the time and this is the reason you will see different results at different times with the same strategy so that there is no perfect strategy so this is where you have to have many strategies that can work at different times but if you are going to use a long-term strategy then you will profit most of the time. and only have your own strategies that you can learn with your experience that will be good for trading because following other strategies can make it complicated and you must get some experience by trying different strategies on the demo and seeing which ones work in what situations. [Reply]

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ij999 View Post
    Es waqat forex market mai different strategy hai. Har ak trader ki khud ki strategy hai. Likan ap phely koshish krey k khud ki strategy baney. Es tarah sey ap market mai zada acha preform kr sakty ho. Ap ki jo trade ho gy es ki earning bhe zada ho gy. Aur ap asani sey kamyabi hasil kro gy.
    main tu yahe samjta hon ke forex ke trading main short term ke trading he best trading hai kun ke ap log ese watch kr ke kr skte ho or main zida trading jo hai who main gold or oil ke krta hon or short term ke trading krta hon yeh best trading hai or main yahe strategy he use krta hon forex ke trading main

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the success of my business, I have to identify the target to be accessed. This time through the competition by identifying possible new directions to achieve benefits at the beginning. Strategic while avoiding expected mistakes. The index is used in my business, which helps me move in identifying new trends. In some cases, use the fast and again with a slow motion of the candle. and if I think a good strategy in predicting price movements is to look at the current market situation with news even though sometimes it is not in accordance with our estimates and in determining my position combine with technical strategies through indicators

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bisnis has said that he has been able to resolve the problem with his expertise and his demographic progress. If you want to know more about your site, then you will be able to search and update your search and find out more about how to optimize your search results. If you do not want to lose weight and lose weight, then do some research on how to do it. bisnis perdagangan valas ka bara ma berita par nazar rakhna

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Es waqat forex market mai different strategy hai. Har ak trader ki khud ki strategy hai. Likan ap phely koshish krey k khud ki strategy baney. Es tarah sey ap market mai zada acha preform kr sakty ho. Ap ki jo trade ho gy es ki earning bhe zada ho gy. Aur ap asani sey kamyabi hasil kro gy.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many strategies on the Forex market if you ask about the best strategies at Forex than I would ask to trade with trends and always try to cool and calm on the market. And provide great respect for money and risk management. and in my opinion, I think the best strategy here is to use a level of risk to a minimum and try to focus on trend predictions most of the time while remaining on the market to catch a lot of events.

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many strategies here on the internet to trade, but not all are suitable for everyone. So someone needs to educate his own strategy based on winning input from others. The unmatched self-developed strategy country has more furniture for the others, but requires a lot of adjustments that are prime based on possession. and when you have a lot of capital in your hands then you can invest more and more choices in forex there are many strategies that exist on the internet for trade we need to develop their own strategies because it is unique to have grant providers who need to be set based on experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 579 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)