+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 579 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Junior Member topotib is on a distinguished road topotib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no specific strategy for forex trading best to work here.There are many types of analysis at present time.I think you can learn fundamental,Technical and sentimental trading.If you know fundmental analysis,you could open the trades technical easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to topotib For This Useful Post:

Misspost (2019-12-31)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is baat sat say igree karta hon keh forex aik online bussnis hai is man ager aap best satrategy create karin gey toh aap ko is man suces hasil ho ga kinkeh yeh aik bohut accha bussnis hai man ney is bussnis say kafi munafa kma liya hai If you really want to gain good maount of profit by trading in the forex market then you must have to trade for the long time with the trend of the pair as it will give you good amount of profit and you will avoid greed and emotions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlindX For This Useful Post:

Misspost (2019-12-31)

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    piece bargainer has his own way in the trading and favored and profited from but for me I similar the truncated and deals scalping to win many points in the teeny market and I would advise any Originator to treat a strategy to benefit on minuscule points the soul strategy is that which leave gift you the writer discriminating money and if we have the white strategy then we can get the much well money easily and we change the smashing way of money management for much advisable

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are hundreds of strategies that we can offer to trade this market but again we should ask ourselves some very essential questions regarding what our true intentions about trading is because we are going to be making money based on the assumption we have made, there is success that would be gained from this business when we know that we have done something important but if we trade without money management then we may keep losing without facing what is acceptable or not before we can trade Forex without losses there should be something we have already undeniably undertook to trade widely because we have previously experienced it through the consistent practices that has taken place Trade based on the what you know.

Junior Member ahmad35 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friends There are numerous methodologies out there on the Internet to exchange, yet not every one of them adjust to everybody. Consequently, one needs to build up their own methodology dependent on accepting contribution from others. The created system is novel and has a favorable position over others, however it needs a great deal of tuning dependent on experience and for me best strategy is moving average.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmad35 For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-31)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han man is baat sat say igree karta hon keh forex aik online bussnis hai is man ager aap best satrategy create karin gey toh aap ko is man suces hasil ho ga kinkeh yeh aik bohut accha bussnis hai man ney is bussnis say kafi munafa kma liya hai If you really want to gain good maount of profit by trading in the forex market then you must have to trade for the long time with the trend of the pair as it will give you good amount of profit and you will avoid greed and emotions.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

ahmad35 (2019-12-30), zohaib1 (2019-12-31)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The very best method could be the method we recognize throughout forex exchange buying and selling. Most of these strategies are very best for all of us considering that we all created the idea and young children and can perfectly about how precisely to work with the idea in order to industry forex. i think that if u need to make strategy according to your account balance,if you have more capital,then you can make a good plane and strategy and can make some profit with that,and if u have less capital then your strategy and plan should be to trade more carefully and aim at less profit and try to compound and make your capital of account bigger.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The knowledge associated with expert investors implies that an individual Forex currency trading greatest technique may be the most effective as well as comfy answer for any investor. You'll without doubt concur that the energetic, risk-taking individual as well as their own much more careful. that strategy to suit you even better Each trader will have a different way you should find your own style first you must know exactly what type of trader to a trader may not suit another trader because his expectations and needs doesnt suit it. So the plan strategy which suit ourselves is the best for us but it may not be for others are you By knowing this basic criteria i am afraid to say scalper, day trader or swing trader soon you will want to try several strategy related to your personality, and finaly you will tweak .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

ahmad35 (2019-12-30)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such best strategy i feel...you just have to be smart in your work. According to me , one should not risk more than 5% of his account balance and daily close the orders placed. Dont expect much, when your orders in decent profit just close them leaving aside the emotions. Decision delayed many times leads to bad situation atleast in forex...so better be satisfies with average pips. And the best way for this wld be to have ample starting capital I suppose that the optimum strategy in forex trading is to craft with the long word discernment as the doom that say direction is our human i cogitate they poor the far statement disposition as it is the principal trend as it is as a big mechanism that afoot the otherwise tiny gears

16. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-12-31)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    If there should arise an occurrence of system I don't like to utilize EA yet I exchange physically and I do utilize various pointers relying upon the exchange and economic situations yet I have tried my markers in demo account first. I use MACD, RSI for my exchanges and exchange with tolerance, order and cash the board .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 579 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)