+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 579 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the world of trading my personal opinion there is no futures trading techniques as the best in the world ..
    I think all yehnik trading very well if used correctly .. here I mean this technique is used
    with money management and good self discipline, and used to trading with long range of h4 or daily ..
    this will help us secure trading .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

don1991 (2018-01-25)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Which brings me to the next point and most importantly. Forex mobile trading is still
    a relatively new technology, and when the Forex brokers adopt it, it will automatically show me,
    the traders, that they are the leading brokers, who are willing to invest their time and effort in their merchants.
    I, for one, was assured by such brokers when trading Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

duki (2018-01-31), vrindavan (2018-01-29)

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no such thing as the best strategy. but in accordance with trading capital
    and other trading conditions you can develop your own strategy based on the type of analysis you use.
    I mostly rely on technical analysis based on the support / resistance level combined with the candlestick pattern.
    I open my position when there is a candlestick reversal pattern near the support or resistance level.
    I use Fibonacci levels and trend tines to select support and resistance. Sometimes use a pivot point as well.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaval For This Useful Post:

patel (2018-01-30), syahraz (2018-01-30)

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know that strategy is the right word in the key to success in Forex. In my opinion,
    the best strategy to follow Forex is knowledge, practice and learning about Forex.
    If you know about Forex, learn and practice more about it, I'm sure it's very profitable for you.
    When you trade here, take control of your emotions. and avoid greed in Forex.
    It is important to trade in Forex following your own strategy when trading on Forex.

Member NaveedAbbas is on a distinguished road NaveedAbbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best strategy to trade on forex just focus on the market keeping in view that all the policies procedure knowledge about forex it is best strategy to trade

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is an operational technique that is very popular; it's the breakout strategy. For example, the trader tends to operate up (long) during a break-up of a barrier level; on the contrary, it will decide to operate short or down when breaking a static support. Good luck!

Member Doji will become famous soon enough Doji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy is to stick with, namely the ability and understanding of the market. Because in spite of any technical ability and understanding, if we in reading the market trend is not good, then it will be worth all the rules we use. So be strong market understanding it first.

Senior Member jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless has a reputation beyond repute jobless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,984 Times in 4,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best technique is that system that works for you.. dislike each technique will work for you.. there are some trademark in each procedure.. what's more, to work with a technique you have to know intricate details of that methodology.. at exactly that point it will work for you.. it generally demonstrated best to construct another methodology without anyone else's input

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jobless For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-01-30), amirjaved (2018-01-08), azharahmad (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-17), hmforex (2018-01-18), incomejobs (2018-01-28), jhoradpak (2018-01-25), punjabpolice (2018-01-07), sarfraz786 (2018-01-18), yulbang111 (2018-01-27)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal me koi b strategy perfect nai hoti. Har strategy ko follow karne k bawjood b hm loss me phans hi jaty hain..Me breakout strategy ko pasnd karti hun jis me high or low prices k sath orders lagaye jaty hain. Magr hemn market k trends ko b follow krna chahye or small lots pr hi trade lganichahye.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-01-08), chak148 (2018-01-11), danish555 (2018-01-17), israr2017 (2018-01-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-01-20), jobless (2018-01-07), punjabpolice (2018-01-07), sarfraz786 (2018-01-24)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ge hame market ke best condition ke bare main pata hona chye or market ke movement ke bare main bhe hame best knowledge hona chye agar ham log her way se best watch krte hain tu he tu ham log trading ke business main se kch na kch best kr ke trading main profit bhe best kr sakte hain trading main strategy best hone chye hamari

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-22), alizubair (2018-01-07), amirjaved (2018-01-08), balli (2018-01-08), billyboy00007 (2018-01-28), danish555 (2018-01-15), hmforex (2018-01-18), incomejobs (2018-01-27), israr2017 (2018-01-17), javedqasim (2018-01-06), jhoradpak (2018-01-25), jobless (2018-01-06), Nirzana (2018-01-22), sarfraz786 (2018-01-15), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-01-20), zahid2016 (2018-01-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 579 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)