+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 579 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5785

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best strategy for you is the
    one which suits your trading
    style and you can make money
    with it in the time you want to
    trade, for me i prefer strategies
    working with the pending orders
    because it does not take much
    time in trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sakibdot is an unknown quantity at this point sakibdot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is the best trade worldwide one of them. Youhave found the right one! My Forex Strategy has proven to pay a return of 40-100% per month for more than two years now. I have decided to open up for new managed Forex accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    A newbie should focus their fully attention to the learning. In the start every trader should focus their more concentration to the learning. It is best for the experts who have enough knowledge about the Forex trading. It is easy way to earn if we learn deeply earn Forex trading.

Senior Member rony is an unknown quantity at this point rony's Avatar
    Thanks
    currency trading technique can't be make generalizations for every individuals. Each investor will have a different way, you should discover your own design. first you must know exactly what kind of investor are you, scalper, day investor or move trader? By understanding this primary requirements, soon you will want to try several technique relevant to your character, and finally you will modify that way to match you even better.

Senior Member benjaminabdo is an unknown quantity at this point benjaminabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my expereiment on the forex i see that all the strategies get the same percentage of the win and lost and we use the best one just to avoid the huge lost so i think that we should do the best management of ou money if we want to make money floow ur strategy and make the TP at 50pt and SL at 20-30 pt and you will success

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    the best strategy for you is the one which suits your trading style and you can make money with it in the time you want to trade, for me i prefer strategies working with the pending orders because it does not take much time in trading
    Yes the better strategy that a forex trader can use in their trading is the one that is working well for them. Get a good strategy and start learning it so that you can perfect in it and make good trading results while applying it to our trading.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best strategy for you is the one which suits your trading style and you can make money with it in the time you want to trade, for me i prefer strategies working with the pending orders because it does not take much time in trading

Senior Member kamal kapoor is an unknown quantity at this point kamal kapoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .............all is good in............ the forex strategy. The most important part of the success of a trader,better for beginers to us scalping strategies scalping is very easy to implement and not too risky as long as use the of stop loss Because the fact is that, a professional trader only uses a simple strategy that uses simple indicators.............. the trading psychology and money management is good.

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newtrend View Post
    in my oppinion, the best trading strategy is the one which made by yourself, guy. No best strategy available for you to take, if you want to have it, let's learn and make it by your own knowledge.
    I think a good strategy is a strategy that we know well and correctly. because I think it's all good strategy, but if we can not master well we certainly could not run up the strategy so it could profit nicely.

Member rzza is an unknown quantity at this point rzza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I have a forex account and would like to know that people think is the best startegy to employ in the current market conditions?
    hi,
    like any other trader do, please know your own style. whether you are a swing trader, or a day trader or a scalper.
    later after you manage to know your suitable style, you can decide by your own to have an expert advice or you yourself trading using your own skills. the choice is yours to decide. good luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 579 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)