+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 579 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it as a result of I know that as a rule da da personal certificate strategic initiative will actually apply it to its full extent although he described related to a lot. in other words I would say that I'm not happy with anyone elses strategically. So I active takes time to develop my very own in that time I could possibly be profitable. when you want to trade you must check out the market rates of last two days it helps us of moving of market rates where it goes and you must use demo account to learn new techniques of trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strategy varies from trader to trader as there are so many strategis performed in forex market.Easyest strategy is to follow the first trend of the market.That is you are to follow wheather the market is going to upward or downward.Understanding this simple thing you are to place buy or sell order and take profit immediately.In this strategy your idea may be wrong in some time.In that case you are to place order against your previous order that is hedging. and Few strategies i like very much.. and there is a strategy named magic breakout strategy, i like it very much, because in it indicators, are leading indicators , you can google it to find about the strategy more...it is solid strategy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can read about many strategies that available on the net but they all share one thing which is ( Discipline ) , I think if you make some one chooses a strategy instead of you , you may face some difficulties in the future. Try to make your own decision by your self cause this is the first step to gain confidence in all kinds of your business not only in trading forex .
    and Every successful traders has their own good and best strategy...Which they gathered from their trading experience...Which strategy is follow by you and its make a good profit for you this strategy is best or good for you...try varies strategy in your Forex platform and see what is good for you and follow this...

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best strategy for the market is trend strategy. All the strategies based on trends and also it's very proved that trend is a friend. If you will learn that how trade with trend then you can earn good money from Forex. And after learning this strategy you can search it for other strategies on internet. i can adopt the simple moving average with the candlestick pattern confirmation, and this strategy may be helpful for the daily trading, although i can use the 5M chart for intraday trading, for this strategy i can set the 3 different time periods MA's that can tell me about buy/sell signal, as well as i am setting the TP and SL, even i am missing the TP some times but i never misses the SL with every trade.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will advice you to look for your on strategy, the strategy that suits your needs & capital. Best strategy is t have a strict money management for your capital, risking maximum of 5 to 10% of your capital on open trade(s) at a time. Be as patient as possible, collect small & consistent profit to avoid being greedy & loose more than you winning. That's the best strategy i advice you to follow, if you are newbie, just stick with scalping on smal time frame (M1 to M15) till you become good enough in trading on large time frames.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best strategy is always been the simple ones. Many traders like to study complicated strategies and end result they lose their accounts and never satisfied. Instead of copying other strategies,why don't we use our own brain to come up with our own simple strategies? right?. If anybody can do it,we also can...just a matter of trying harder.
    and I agree with you, ye to her trader kay apnay style per depend kerta hay kay wo kiss tarah ki strategy use karay, laykin basics to her strategy may same hotay hain kay winning rate bhi acha ho aur money management bhi achi ho.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best strategy to trade in forex is to trade with very low volume and to trade the news. news is the most important thing that effects a currency market. without news there would not have been any movement in the market. so improve your fundamentals. and Well there is no single effective strategy which one should follow in order to have a profitable trade. Anyhow one will learn this with experience and with time. The best way is to have someone to guide you through and to brainstorm the situation at hand.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as i think that every one have its own strategy to make forex trading but mostly new trader use this strategy they make same number of buy and sell in their forex trading and when they get profit in some one they close and than they wait to recover their loss in other trades in this way they can able to control their emotions.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trader has his own way in the trading and favored and profited from but for me I like the short and deals scalping to win some points in the small market and make us read the chart by good way so if we success to find this strategy we will make profit all time and not depend on any one or robot I think the best strategy is to make small profits and try to overcome the loss.So the best strategy may be the stop and loss and also the copy trade may be effective one for the new comers.these are the key factors and thus we have to use these in our trading and keep them as a part of our trading to increase our chances of profits.

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min log buhat hi ziyada time laga kar stretagies to tiyar kar hi leite hin magar jeise jeise time guzarta he wo khud se ye sawal bhi pochte hi rehte hin k konsi stretagy best he time guzarta he aur wo sochte hin keise hum ziayda se ziyada earn karin es lei ye sawal un k zihan min rehta he k kon se stretagy sab se best he magar hum agar deikhin tu har stretagy achi hoti he sirf zarorat he money management aur aik clear plan ki hum aik clear plan banaein money management k sath work karin tu hum bari earning kar sakte hin yahan se.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 579 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)