+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 579 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best strategy to trade on forex?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think range trade based on support and resistance at lower and upper end of range, is widely known and working strategy, it being easier we can earnn few timess before range is breaken and even if range breaks we haves SL ready to save us from largge losees . and There is no best strategy to use. One strategy may be good for one person, whereas another may be good for someone else. For my part I have been having a tough time with RSI trading because recently it has been losing a lot!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to say that which strategy is best. It differ trader to trader, but things is that how fine you understand your strategy and how effectively you apply your strategy. every strategy depends on your apply ability. and the best strategy in foreign exchange trade strategies, which we understand . these methods are very very useful for us because we haves created, and how we using it to refer to foreign trade is goood .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    forex par tijarat karne ki behtareen hikmat e amli saada qeemat ka amal hai, yaqeen cage. mein ney qeemat par karwai karne se pehlay –apne aap ko aaram karne se pehlay har cheez ki koshish ki hai. aik baar tijarti maidan mein aap ke paas accha tajurbah hojaye to achay nataij dekh kar aap heran reh jayen ge. aur Dur haqeeqat mein sochta hon ke forex trading market mein tijarat karne ke liye bohat saaray achay rastay aur hikmat e amli banai gayi hai. to mujhe lagta hai ke pehlay aap ko saari hikmat e amli ke baray mein janna hoga tab hi aap behtareen hikmat e amli ka pata laga saktay hain. mein yeh bhi sochta hon ke hikmat e amli jo behtar hai forex trading market ki mojooda haalat par munhasir hai

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kisi had tak app k account balance par bhi es ka depend ha kioun k app ko pata ha es baat ka k her kisi ka apna apna mode alag alag hota ha or woh apne hisab se trading kartaha esi liye main bhi apne hisab se trading karta houn or apne account balance or style ko dekh kar he scalping strategy use karta houn the best in forex, the strategy which works fine / best to a trader may not suit another trader because his expectations and needs doesnt suit it. So the plan / strategy which suit ourselves is the best for us but it may not be for others

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by juna View Post
    The best strategy to trade on forex is simple price action, believe me i have tried everything before resting myself on price action. Once you have good amount of experience in the trading field you will be surprised to see the good results. and Actually i think so that there has been a lots of good way and strategy to trade in the Forex trading market place. So i think at first u have to know about all the strategy then u can find out the best strategy . Also i think so that the strategy which is best depends on the present condition of the Forex trading market place.
    मुझे नहीं लगता कि सभी के लिए एक मानक रणनीति सूची है। हम फॉरेक्स के बारे में जानने के लिए यहां हैं और फिर हम टे्रन डेमो एट्राउट की रणनीतियों का परीक्षण शुरू करते हैं। फिर व्यावहारिक अनुभव पर आकर्षित करने के लिए सही रणनीति लागू की जाएगी। प्रेरणा और अनुशासन से आपको जीत हासिल करने में मदद मिलेगी। मेरे पास फॉरेक्स अकाउंट भी है और मुझे लगता है कि फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बिजनेस पर ट्रेड करने के लिए प्लान / स्ट्रैटेजी सबसे अच्छी रणनीति है, इसलिए मैं सबसे पहले फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बिजनेस पर ट्रेडिंग की योजना बनाने का सुझाव देता हूं, यही मेरी रणनीति है और आपको जवाब देना है।

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best strategy to trade on forex is simple price action, believe me i have tried everything before resting myself on price action. Once you have good amount of experience in the trading field you will be surprised to see the good results. and Actually i think so that there has been a lots of good way and strategy to trade in the Forex trading market place. So i think at first u have to know about all the strategy then u can find out the best strategy . Also i think so that the strategy which is best depends on the present condition of the Forex trading market place.

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen many traders performing their trades on the basis of breakout strategy but it can create false traps as well so a trader should not entirely rely on the same and check other details as well and go through news updates as well . and its depends on you.but my strategy is good money management.always keep patience when i do trade in forex market.i want to stop my greed when i trade.practice more and more is best strategy to trade.and by doing it we will become perfect for the good profit.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think there is a standard strategy list for everyone. we are here to learning about forex and then we start testing strategies tren demo accout. then right tactics would be applied to draw on practical experience. mot tactics and discipline will help you achieve victory. I have also forex account and i think that plan /strategy is the best strategy to trade on forex trading business , therefore i suggest to first make planning of trading on forex trading business , that is the my strategy and answer to you.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex strategy can't be generalize for every peoples trader even better. i am afraid to say that there is no such thing as the best in forex, the strategy which works fine / best to a trader may not suit another trader because his expectations and needs doesnt suit it for us but it may not be for others . Each trader will have a different way, you should find your own style. first you must know exactly what type of trader are you By knowing this basic criteria, soon you will want to try several strategy related to your personality and finaly you will tweak that strategy to suit you

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex exchange trading. These strategies are very good for us since we manufactured it and we know very well about how to use it to trade forex. forex exchange trading. These strategies are very good for us since we manufactured it and we know very well about how to use it to trade forex. forex exchange trading. These strategies are very good for us since we manufactured it and we know very well about how to use it to trade forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 579 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (48)