+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 699 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6989

Thread: Positive Thinking Is Essential.

Senior Member Madelyn432 is an unknown quantity at this point Madelyn432's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All of the not likely marketplaces elements and also obligations which often take place tends to make the perfect investor that needs to be morose. Whenever individuals are unlikely careful, all of us will begin to ensure you understand it's.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gimagimapu is an unknown quantity at this point gimagimapu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. you should think positively. if you think negetive that you will not get the right place ever to trade then you will open a trade where you should not. and this will be very harmful to you for the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaheer kkhan is an unknown quantity at this point shaheer kkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think positive thinking in trading is necessary for its progress because when you trade and have fears of losing money then you can not trade well and it will keep your mind busy to think if i lose..so that will low down your thinking frequency and you will not be able to get profit in your trade so always deal with positive mind and keep confidence on your trade.

Senior Member dollar634 is an unknown quantity at this point dollar634's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is Positive thinking is part of the passion for success Which means we must be ensure that favourable reasoning for our foreign exchange In my life So i am happy Thx forex

Banned gian is an unknown quantity at this point gian's Avatar
    Thanks
    forever positive thinking smart for' work. if you really a businessman or jobber you wish recent mind & positive thinking produce it quickly. forex is a horrible job, therefore forever now we have risky position. i feel profit or loss, positive thinking is excellent for resolution.

Banned shiulibala25 is an unknown quantity at this point shiulibala25's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we all know that optimistic thinking is the key of success if and never flyaway spirit e'er be tolerant with your belief and swear it elementary your self if you get sometime departure than work comedian for unspoiled i colligate to get many get

Senior Member kdixit526 is an unknown quantity at this point kdixit526's Avatar
    Thanks
    positive thinking yeah positve thinking rakhne wale hamesha lakh guna acha profit kamate hai har bussiness me chahe kon sa bussines ho rather than negative bussiness wale se kyunki they have positve enrgy kyunki vo hamesha ache k liye sochta hai or bure k liye tayar rehta hai but negative bura hi sochta hai or uske liye tyar nahi rehta hai kabhi

Senior Member champaroy525 is an unknown quantity at this point champaroy525's Avatar
    Thanks
    advantageous mentation the crucial to every trader then exclusive we can switch in the Forex mart and umteen of the traders need to positively conceive in the Forex marketplace how the the discernment feat then we bang to go through the appreciation then only we are feat the profit

Senior Member kerda is an unknown quantity at this point kerda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JMW View Post
    I dont think positive thinking in forex is very useful, in forex, its either you get your facts right or you get them wrong either way positive thinking does not play a major but its always good to be positive but in forex actions speak louder than attitude.
    You can give forex full time and forex will pay you the return but i suggest you give your studies a priority also and when you got free time or leisure time than you work on forex..

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JMW View Post
    I dont think positive thinking in forex is very useful, in forex, its either you get your facts right or you get them wrong either way positive thinking does not play a major but its always good to be positive but in forex actions speak louder than attitude.
    i think positive thinking always play a very good role while doing trade because forex trading is mostly mind game and if you not take right decision at right time then you can not trade well..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 699 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (20)