+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right jaruri nahi jo market condition app ko mila hain demo main wohi market condition app ko har samay mile .. market hamesa changeable hain.. isiliye to kahte hain.. yahan har pal kuch na kuch sikh ne ko milta hain. hum agar kosis kare to .. issi strategy ko .. aur bahtar bana sakte hain. main kuch far badal kia hain.. aur achha result show kar raha hain.. main bahut jald isse post karunga ..so plz app log .. wait kare .. aur thanks for given good suggestion to me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    You have good strategi brother. but i think good strategy is depends to the person who use it. I will try your trick in demo account first. if it is really make 70% profit i will try in live account.
    I hope i have same result as you.
    zaruri nahi ki jo deal demo account me acha profit deke jati hai wahi deal real account me bhi acha profit deke jaye
    aapki strategy depend karti hai aapke trade karne ke tarike pe aur markey ki situation pe. ho sakta hai jis aqt aapne demo me trade kiya ho tab market ki movement alag ho aur jab aao real me trade kar rahe ho tab market ke halat alag ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan waqai main yeh bahut achha kam karta hain.,
    yeh trading strategy mujhe sabse achha lagta hain. kiun ki iski .. successrate bahut achha hain. muje bahut khusi hain ki app logo ko yeh post achha laga hain. aur main aur bhi strategy ka posting karungga taki .. mere traders bhai log achha se kama sake aur yeh chahunga ki mere traders bhai log bhi apni achhi strategy share kare.,

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    Hello traders..

Good morning.. i use this stratagy for long trade.. i have 5 stratagy to trade the market .. i share all of this with other traders if u get profit from it.. then plz. given reply with ur success story..

chart setting:

min 3o mts or more time frame...
    use stp loss 30 ****
    use tp 25 or more
    use 2ema- 1.ema-5period,- colur -yellow
    2.ema-15period- colour- red
    try to draw support and resistance line on chart....

How to enter the market

buy:

when yellow line croos red line downward to upward
    and a new green candle open above the 2ema....

sell:

when yellow line cross red line upward to downward
    and a new blank candle open below the 2ema..

when exit..

am clos my order .. i trade for one candle or 2 candle .. aftr that it must be back the market..

Attachment 478
    woow app ne to waqi he kafi achi strategy hame se share ki ha main to app ko sahi baat ha k thank you kahoun ga or app se ye bhi kahoun ga k jo profit app ne es se kamaya ha us ko bhi yahan par shhare karen takey ham mazeed aaram se ye strategy use kar saken

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's been a good strategy i think but i m stuck to understand the entry level ..which indicator i should use for getting the support and resistance level ..if i trade with m15 chart can can u plz let me know what should do .

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy .. I will try really attached to the strategies used by and benefit from
    Thank you for ask us and I wish you always profitable trading ...

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was practiced this strategy in past. And for my opinion is it only good if you do short term trading since Ema you use is very little. For now i change my EMA setting to bigger one like 21 EMA. since it is easier to get clear trend. And please filter it with stochastic if you want to get this strategy better result.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a question to ask. is this the perfect strategy when you trade ?? does this strategy give you zero loss in forex trading ? if it does and give you profit, i will use this technique firstly at demo account and if i can get profit consistently for one-two months, i will use it at the real account. can you share profits ?? thanks

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if u use this stratagy with higher time frame than u got best result.

now i am use this stratagy on 1hr , 4hr and daily time frame. and i use this strategy for long trading. and target daily one trade. with 20pips-30pips target of take profit. and believe me .. i make good profit. but one this for this u must given time . for trading. study., analysis. and practice. more u practice. u get more knowledge and more idea on this strategy. and also make good money.
    4 hour ka chart sabse zada safe mana jata hai forex me trading ke liye . is chart se short term aur long term ka trend bahut easily pata chal jata hai
    me scalping ke liye 1 hour aur 4 hour ka chart stuidy karta hon aur long term trading ke liye 4 hour ka aur 1 day ka chart dekhta hon

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    if u use this stratagy with higher time frame than u got best result.

now i am use this stratagy on 1hr , 4hr and daily time frame. and i use this strategy for long trading. and target daily one trade. with 20pips-30pips target of take profit. and believe me .. i make good profit. but one this for this u must given time . for trading. study., analysis. and practice. more u practice. u get more knowledge and more idea on this strategy. and also make good money.
    Your last words are the thing that most inspires me to be able to earn profits commensurate with the procedure we get the benefit that is commensurate with our trading process is sometimes not very helpful when we tried a strategy that did not fit with our type

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open