+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good strategy to earn in the forex market.newbie can learn from this and use it to earn in the forex market trading business.i like the strategy and i will add it to my brain box to earn in the forex market trading business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SyedMuhammad151214 is on a distinguished road SyedMuhammad151214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good strategy in this thread. I have also learn two to three strategies form my two great seniors. Which are very good for earning point of view and which are same like this by using indicators and news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good strategy. But could you post your trade results . So we can believe that this is a good strategy . Cause ma cross strategy is appealing to see but they need some modifications to be effective .

Member hors is an unknown quantity at this point hors's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used this strategy earlier but with a little bit change.i will use this technique firstly at demo account and if i can get profit consistently for one-two months, i am scalper so i am use another strategy which strategy are support scalping.

Member hors is an unknown quantity at this point hors's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From what I can see you have a winning ratio of 7 trades out of 10, but I want to ask about the arrows in the chart.if dont have a strategy for taking those profits of the table.

Banned Firas Selmaoui is an unknown quantity at this point Firas Selmaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    khffdhk'vh
    khffgjfdfkjffjgfjfxj
    ncch'jffjjhffjhfgjhdvjffgvxxjhx

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading all the time with ma crossover are not always successfull as i have used all of them in some long time... ma crossover gives sometime false reading... when ever trading with ma/ema some other indicators are also required to identify the strong signal... only trading with ma/ema is not good for health as i think so with my experience... any comment please.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello well if dont have a strategy for taking those profits of the table, The system worthless .when i firsted started paper trading i had systems which are consistenly pulling to 80-90%,but i started actually trading them, so good luck.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello well From what I can see you have a winning ratio of 7 trades out of 10, but I want to ask about the arrows in the chart and dont forget to watch this on higher time frame.. so u avoid the false signal..and also dont forget the major news, nice trade.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friends your strategy is looking good and the most of the trader like your strategy and they are thankful to you for this informative post about the trading strategy of the trading market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open