+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member mktysd is an unknown quantity at this point mktysd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very simple and easy to understand, but to observe the trend. I took some time and remember seeing this time again ... you can avoid false signals. and remember that the most important news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sati is an unknown quantity at this point sati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Position the arrows on the chart ... Enter trader area ... have no signal indicator that ... simple moving average
    Get prospects to enter this where you buy or sell ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member poka is an unknown quantity at this point poka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I put the Flash on your desk. Your provider ... that there is no air signal Indicator is ... The boy was, on average, only move.And with this Outlook Import Wizard for the purchase or sale. Thanks a lot...

Member kyaer is an unknown quantity at this point kyaer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The use of stop loss orders and track charts of the time ... ... In order to avoid signal only false, ... ... News by volatile ... Main news ... ... So you want to avoid this.

Member ador101 is an unknown quantity at this point ador101's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Position the arrows on the chart ... trader type unit area ... has no signal indicator that ... just a moving average
    Where to get the prospect to get into this sale or obtain you.

Senior Member sorma is an unknown quantity at this point sorma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And place arrows on the scale ... for entrepreneurs go ... not every signal indicator ... just average.And with that you get a chance to go where you get or sell ...Thanks a lot.

Senior Member bondon is an unknown quantity at this point bondon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have them in place by an arrow in the diagram ... A unit of area merchants to enter ... Are still no signal indicator it ... Only the moving average and with that you'll be able to get in where you get it or sell it. ..

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can see you have a winning ratio of 7 trades out of 10, but I want to ask about the arrows in the chart
    Did you put them there or they are a part of your indicators?
    thank you

Banned tahirtaaha is on a distinguished road tahirtaaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    zabardast strategy aap nay post ke hai mei bhi pehle is say milti hoi strategy ko use karta tha jis mei 10 ema aru 20 ema ko leta tha aur cross over ka wait karta tha magar yeh strategy meri strategy say zayada achi hai magar aap stochastic ka indicator bhi use kar sakte hai confirm karne k liye.

Junior Member sanperland is an unknown quantity at this point sanperland's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do believe its good strategy, but i say the not to me, because i'm not extended Forex Investor, i 'm scalper therefore i am work with another method which method are assist scalping. but i say an individual strategy good for extended Forex Investor, and lets hope if any trader work with it they take profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 96 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open