+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member rose555 is an unknown quantity at this point rose555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also used 14 ema and 50 ema 50 ema used for checking whether the trend is upward or downward. if it is below the candle chart it is uptrend and if it is above it is down trend how are you able to establish the minor order with specifically..?and i actually interest with this aspect and since with this fashion then we {are able to} maximize the profit with fine however i see there are several risk in there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actual information-theoretic common sense behind this kind of justification can be much like the system that can furthermore lead to the conservatism error, and keeps that any of us combination genuine and false facts in the course of storage space and access involving facts to help and coming from our thoughts. The actual assurance error outcomes mainly because since all judges we "look inside our individual memory".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai aap ko chahaiy ekay aap wining ratio bna lia kro q kay agr aap is mai wining ratio bna lo gay to forex trading mai aap ko bra faida hoga aap forex mai aik wining ratio kay hisaab sai trade kia kro ta kay forex mai aap ko kbhi loss na ho aur hamesha aap win kro

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are say the right that your strategy is good.i my thinking that those are new trader in this market. they are follow the strategy. they are earn the pips regular base and they are able to build the confidence. they are successful trader.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai ye system to moving aveage cross par hai, aur main ye kahunga cross over strategy yaha par sabse best hota hai, ek asan trading system hota hai bhai, jisko har ek tarah ka trader follow karke kama sakta hai bhai.
    hanji moving average ka strategy cross ka kaafio trader use karte hai,esme koi bahut mushkil nahi hota hai,esme trader ko analysis karna aan chahiye,trader agar market me sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo achha kar sakenga..

Banned nouriisets4 is an unknown quantity at this point nouriisets4's Avatar
    Thanks
    its good to see that you share your own strategy with us. and your presentation is also good and easily understand to all the trader specially to newbie in forex.So, enjoy forex trading.

Banned The_Kuzaki is an unknown quantity at this point The_Kuzaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I could have a system which delivers a 90% wiyh rate.but if dont have a strategy for taking those profits of the table.
    The system worthless .when i firsted started paper trading i had systems which are consistenly pulling to 80-90%,but i started actually trading them
    i lost money.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ye system to moving aveage cross par hai, aur main ye kahunga cross over strategy yaha par sabse best hota hai, ek asan trading system hota hai bhai, jisko har ek tarah ka trader follow karke kama sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member Ramy.abdelghany is an unknown quantity at this point Ramy.abdelghany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good strategy. But could you post your trade results. So we can believe that this is a good strategy. Cause ma cross strategy is appealing to see but they need some modifications to be effective.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jab market trend mein move hota hai to aise signal milte hai profits jayda aur loss kam hote hai, lekin range hote hi ye trading system ek dum bekar ho jata hai, range movement mein sahi entry nahi deta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open