+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st strategy winning ration 7/10..

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading management depends on studying the appropriate trends, understanding in the calculation of forex trading, correctly using money managers, trends in capital direction, direction of knowledge in forex trading and simple terms of trading the basic forex trading or forex trading knowledge of the results of ho tb hi wo Koi Strategy is the best thing to do when trading with hi because of other trading. the traders are like forex, the basic learning is because of chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much and i want to know the type of partner to invest in this strategy because i know most couples have the best indicators so i hope to hear from you about the type of partner to invest this indicator on i look forward to hearing from you and i see image here that you also use the small side for the open position, but i can't see the time frame here, it's too small .. how can you correctly identify small orders? and I am really interested in this side and because in this way we can maximize profits very well but I see there are many risks there please explain to me and give me tips for that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-07)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    interesting strategy. general strategies using indicators of moving averages, especially based on the intersection of two moving averages, can work well when market conditions are strong or down. as in your graphic image. the choice of take profit or cut loss size depends on the time frame used. sideway market conditions at a higher time frame which can have strong up or down price movements within the lower time frame

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you very much for the time you spent giving this analysis. I know this will definitely be very beneficial for all beginners and I only need to invest my money in your strategy because I can clearly understand the best way to take advantage of this strategy and it seems like this is a good strategy but I think it will be good when you use this in a longer and better time to add a Bollinger band if you add it to a longer time frame but at any time when you trade, the accuracy of the winnings you have mentioned cannot be expected

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cintakuya For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot profit in every trade. But 70% wins, 30% loss traders are good traders. Set your strategy with this system and 70% win, 30% of trade losses is a comparison of good results so we will continue to expand capital, capital development is the main focus of trading, and equity security is more important than taking trading risks and must always use big money forex risk management trading

9. The Following User Says Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    55 ema is used to check whether the trend is up or down. if it is below the candlestick chart, the trend is up and if above that the trend is down. I used to enter my trade on crossovers 5, 10 and 15 ema and that was cool. You have explained your strategy with pictures and explained it well when writing. I will try to find out if it works for me. You are just amazing and so kind to share all of your experiences and strategies in this forum. It doesn't get better than this

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can have a system that provides a 90% wiyh rate. But if you don't have a strategy to take advantage of the table. Worthless system. When I first started trading paper I had a system that consistently attracted up to 80-90%, but I started to actually trade them I lost money. and moving averages because of bahah achaa hi. main ice strategy ko main account pahle account check karuga or fir main account real esko applies to hu

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have 7-10 trading success then I think you don't need to change anything about your trading strategy, because this is a good success rate, save it and without practice .. you can't say the 90% success rate is given. when you check in a real account. You face loss ... then this strategy is bad ... or you make a mistake. friendly if you share your strategy .. then we all members are very grateful to you .. for this type of strategy. and we also practice it ... if you say it's worthless. then share it with us ... maybe we will be able to earn with your strategy.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the 65% ratio is very good even in a very volatile market. I think that any strategy that can return more than 50% you should stick to it. again, it does not mean you have not tried new things. for me I think there is too much to be gained in forex trading to be complicated. and hopefully kahan said seeing the karaone win ratio ko mujh tu is hopefully kuch samjh nhi aya raha hi kion kay is possible application na sayi tarah nhi samjh aya hai please phir say post karain

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good strategy using only technical analysis, my question is how long have you used that strategy and what about money management to use, do you use cutt loss or stop loss in this strategy? Thanks for your reply. and after some trading with this strategy I found that there were some fake signals and I used macd with it and I found that very useful. using macd i avoid some false signals so others can try it. thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 96 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open