+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 254 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning Curve for Forex Trading ?

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that learning is very necessary for trading in the forex market, so when we join this makret we should learn all about it. Then we will get more knowledge to increase making profit here and low loss too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that learning curve in the Forex trading business should start from the introduction of the basic way of the Forex trading which the trading could continue so we must continue to learn and more practice in order to get the best in the Forex business. i think so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that it is the truth the traders must learn the curve about the trading it is the best for the traders to earn the money from the trading and now about the clear trend of the market.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear personally in my opinion I believe we are learning everyday, so this should never be a problem if the real case should be considered, many trtaders love the better trading way if the curve can be smooth better.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that learning curve for trading is usually broght about to some of the greatest for of practice, some people are lost in the way of trading the market and cannot understand what is being reflected, they can be able to understand the market well but they cannot trade well due to emotional part of it its always good that we work our emotuions well and be sure to bring in some good points

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different people have different understanding capacities to grasp things, so it is not precise generally to sat a certain amount of time is right for learning it all differs individually, some may take days while others might go for months even years for some to be able to fully understand forex for good.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading me learning karna zarori hota hai.Trading business me learning say hi hum successful ho gay.Our all traders professional trader tabhi ban saktay hai.Jab wo proper learning and practice karen gay.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir forex amin jo laerning karty hai wo he forex amin gain karty he so is main app ko jo sab se ahm cheez seekhni hoti ha woh ha chart ya curve ko read karna ha ye ager app ko sahi taran se aa gaya na to phr app es main kafo profit kama saktey ho.....so hum ko first learning par bhot dehan dena chai he........

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear, for me I also do consider that forex markets is not easy as a newbie think , it is very diffivult and very profitable too, all what newbie must do is trying to make profit on the demo account first because it is too risky to start trade on the real account, also trading on demo teach you forex well by practice.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can join the forex trading and i am sure that it takes time for learning then you will be able for getting profit from this trade you must practice in demo account for the experience before trading in real trading account

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 254 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)