+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 254 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2540

Thread: Learning Curve for Forex Trading ?

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that it all relies upon individual and their capacity, in the event that we want to turn into a genuine trader than we have to at any rate for 4-5months on demo before stating real account trading. Which will make us to earn and learn some degree experience and separated from perusing books or sites with instruction likewise look through different discussions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fx4life is an unknown quantity at this point fx4life's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally my dear, for me I also do consider that learning curve means learn the trade regularly and routine. It is very good to see that learning curve increase. Actually learning thirsty is a good news for a trader.Because more and more learning can make a trader very skilled, experienced and successful of their trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that learning is must to get success in forex market. It is very risky business where even experienced traders can lose there money in no time. So it becomes very important to regularly continue to learn it and improving your strategies.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that curves are very important indicators in the Forex trades coz they show a continuous patern in the market price of a pair. and your intuition helps you to determine the next values coz you get to understand the continuous patern and get to easily predict whay could be the next variation.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex me trading ke liye trader ko movement ke baare me samjhna bahut jaroori hoti hai aur movement ko samjhne ke liye trader ko yaha par learn karni hogi tabhi trader market me trade ke liye analysis kar skate hai fir achhe se earn kara sakte hai.

Senior Member eniolafxt is an unknown quantity at this point eniolafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trader need to learn very well to earn good amount of money in the forex market trading business.learning and earn is the best for the forex market trading business.trader need to learn very hard to earn great amount of money

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD & BuLL View Post
    Learning have great importance in our trading. A person should be fully learned if he want to earn a lot of OR average money by workng at forex. This is the time to Learning and then there will be a time for continusly Learning. We have to need to learn and earn later for our own benefits.
    it is true, we have to learn and always continues. because in the forex business is a lot we have to learn. forex is a very large business. and can be said to be learning is key in this forex business, without the learning process we will not be able to make a profit, it will even many losses that we find.

Member alikhan12 is an unknown quantity at this point alikhan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir you asked very good question.. yes i am agree with you... forex trading my ap bina learning k trading ko gain ni kr skty kiu k forex trading is most hard more then new comer in froex trading so that's why everyone should learn first.

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes yeh baat 100 percent true hai k Forex trading is the best online business now a days aur Forex trading mein hamein long term profit earn kernay k lye hamein ziada se ziada experience aur knowledge gain kernay ki zarorat hoti hai. Aur without any experience and knowledge hamein Forex trading se loss hi hoga.

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    It all depends on individual and his capability but according to me, if you planning to become a serious trader than you should atleast practise for 3-6 months on demo before going live, which will make you somewhat experience and apart from reading books or websites with education also scroll through various forums, as you can read the reivews of already experienced people their. rest experience increases with time, the more you spend time in market the more you will know it and experience it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 254 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)