+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2540

Thread: Learning Curve for Forex Trading ?

Banned monica is an unknown quantity at this point monica's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, we need to learn curve, then we can detect the trend and predict the next price movement. If we dont learn the curve, then we can't make any technical analysis. We need to make analysis using the curve, then we can get profit, because our probability to win in this trade will be higher

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, personally I think it is true that forex trading is usually an incredibly apparent advantage quickly. This employment demands talent and self-discipline out there. Experience is often capable to know how Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member praveen92 is an unknown quantity at this point praveen92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thinks ar ethe very important of the curves forex trading is very highly visible for the benefits quickly.the traders are requires are very disciplined in the trade experience and can also make the trade for the forex.we mst learned the trading we can eaned the profit in the forex trading.

Senior Member sajidali111 is an unknown quantity at this point sajidali111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear ap ne thek kaha agr ap ne forex sey earning karni hai to my dear friend ap ko first forex k knowldge collect karna ho ga jis k bad ap asily earning kar sakhte ho forex sey or jab tak ap forex k complete knowledge collect na kar lo us time tak to mere khyal sey ap ko real account pe work nhe karna chahye

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes apko learning hamesha hamesha karte rehna chaiye uske hi through app apne apko behter trader banasakte ho and trading ki dunya me bht zada agey ki tarf jasakte ho so mere khyal me apko chaiye k hamesha hamesha app sekhne ki koshish karo

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, in trading forex, i strongly do consider learning curve in the forex should start from the introduction of the basic way of the forex trading and then learning the platform operations and finally into the indicators and the strategies .

Senior Member souhailtn is an unknown quantity at this point souhailtn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a good question and alot of new trader i saw them in this forum and other ask me how much time it takes to be able to start trading and earning money and my answer will be always like that .The answer depend on what is your situation are you working and how much time you can sppend it evey day and part time or full time if we considre full time about 3 months learning to learn good strategy and 2 or 3 months prcticing on demo .

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 321 Posts
    me apna trading experiance agr aap sbke sath share krun to mjhe forex me learning me bhut jada time lag gya me pichle kuch saalo se forex ki knowledge gain kr rha hun or kafi domo account or domo contest me mera experiance hai or bonus account se bhi mene bhut experiance liya hai ab 3 saal ke baad mjhe thoda aisa lagne laga hai ki me profit earn krne ke kabil ho gya hun.

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex me learning bohat he zarroori hoti hai, app learning k bagair forex trading ka business kr he nhi saktay hain, ager without tranining aur learning app krtay hain ato app ko 100% he lose ho ga is business me.

Senior Member kashif0 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear friends i am agree with you .. you are totally right.. learning is very useful for this business.. actually learning is the first step to start trading here... if we leave this step then we will be unable to run our business we will be droped form the market very quickly... i will suggest yo to learn before using real account.......thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 254 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)