+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 527 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 5261

Thread: Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

Senior Member gin is an unknown quantity at this point gin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, I actually do think if the persons gets expertise in forex trading and is able to make consistent returns with rightly protecting his capital using risk management, i think he can easily survive tradng forex and make a good living here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well of course I actually consider that you can make profit from any business but you must have clear mind if you have to make that. so always try to be confident and try to follow the rules connected with the business then and then you will able to get good profit from your business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear in forex business I consider its not that easy niether it is that lucrative, he can just make enough to get few more requirements, so it is true that forex is for everyone but not in same terms.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear actually I do believe making a good living from the money earned by Forex trading is not an easy task. So we must take necessary care to avoid the heavy risks and traps in the market to maintain a steady income.

Senior Member Medo.Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Medo.Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perfection comes with the passage of time, no one can become the perfect in the initial stage, I think we can earn good money from Forex trading since the start as Forex is good rewarding business and if any trader is sincere with this trade business then he or she can earn as much as possible.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear I actually consider that it is possible to make good earning trading ordinary leverage, we get what we want if we believe that we are capable to do it. everybody knows forex is rewarding but most fails because they dont believe in their abilities and their effort was ordinary. Believe and act at your best level, i know you can do it.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear actually I do believe nothing is impossible in forex, the most important thing is you have to be a professional in managing your strategy good money management or risk management and also try to be disciplined so that you will be able to benefit from forex trading, so we expect to trade for living this forex world, just remember the key to success disciplined money management and risk management.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear I actually consider that it is difficult to earn good profit on consistence basis and use it for living. I thing it is secondary job or you can say it is excess money job. may be some traders use it for main job but not more than 10-20%.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bilkul ap k pass kuch skills lazmi hony chayay tabhi hi ap best kr sakty hain is field mai mainy kafi daikha hai k traders jald he is ko leave kr daity hain kio k wo is mai hard work zayadah nhi krty...

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me shuru me to leverage ko low he rakhna chahiye,trader yahan leverage low rakhta hai to uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar paata hai,yahan trader ko sabb apne aap samajh kar he market me chalna hota hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 527 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)