+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 527 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5261

Thread: Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible but it requires experience and devotion. And of course big investment also. Because for a good living you would have to earn good money with save trading. So it demands big investment and experience as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm possible. but, you have to do some hard work for that.you have to be a expert on it. if you can become an expert in trading, you will easily earn money from it.happy trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every body could become good trader I think so, as there is no hard and fast rule, it depends on only persons, as how they take their real account, it needs lot of practise to become expert, you need to learn it well, one day you will be succed.

Member preetfx is an unknown quantity at this point preetfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    How would the ordinary, average, everyday person go about trading forex for a living? Is it possible to trade ordinary spot-forex and make a good living?
    yes it is possible to make good earning trading ordinary leverage, because as things turn out it is your lot size which decides whether you earn or looose in forex because the profit per pip decides your margin in terms of pips, anything less than 1000 pip margin is calling for trouble toknock on your door

Banned new is on a distinguished road new's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    of course it is very possible to make living out of forex. i'm a full trader and i'm doing it right now. although i'm stil unable to create thousand of dollars in a month but i'm gratefull that i can support my life with forex.
    yes dear thousand dollar kamana forex mei kafi easy hain par iske liye hard work karna bahut hi jaruri hain ek ek deal mei $50 easily kamaya ja sakta hain but knowledge hona bahut hi jaruri hain

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm possible. but, you have to do some hard work for that.you have to be a expert on it. if you can become an expert in trading, you will easily earn money from it.happy trading

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course it is very possible to make living out of forex. i'm a full trader and i'm doing it right now. although i'm stil unable to create thousand of dollars in a month but i'm gratefull that i can support my life with forex.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,Absolute you can.But you must be a profesional trader in advance.You see,you still need to learn the trading skills well.Maybe you can pratice more with your forex account and gain more experience there.I wish you can get an improvement in trading.And in the end,you can profit constantly.At that moment,you can make a living then.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is quite possible to make living and even earn asssets using forex trading if you are experienced enough and do not ignore the risk factor if you make very good in a month save some amount for the next month as the past performance may or may not be repeated due to market conditions.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that is possible because i think that the trade on the forex is very profitable and when we take this adventage in our side and dont risk dont do any mistake beleive me we will make a good money from it not just he request of our life but we will take care about our friend life too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 527 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)