+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 527 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5261

Thread: Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.. forex can gain enugh for ordinary,average, everday person.. definately it can.. but that person must be good in trading to do so... cause taking in account to ordinary person.. his investment also would be small.. and thus would be the gain.. ! so you can definately earn your living but not your family !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a student. and i am very busty during my study. I love my study so I'll make forex as a part time job, although the forex as part a team job I am proud to be a trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes if you give time to forex and curious about the information belong to it you can success in this field but learn more and keep watching the candlestick to learn the trend on it an the movement on it to be good.forex if you like it will like you

Senior Member momina is an unknown quantity at this point momina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well personally i think that it is some how possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex. but this thing requires your full attention and and your full time and of course your hard working

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex but you need hard work and enough knowledge about MM, indicator, news, analyze, timing

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have join in forex for earning more profit by trading currency in forex market. Until now i have earning average profit by trading which is not enough become rich in forex market. By the way i want to improve my trading result, would you help me?

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

How would the ordinary, average, everyday person go about trading forex for a living? Is it possible to trade ordinary spot-forex and make a good living?
    if everything inside a person is just ordinary then it is impossible for him to sustain in forex.though if the person don't have extra ordinary skill like analysis, then he can survive here by means of struggle. he needs to struggle for a correct analysis from different site, he can pay for it, he may do copy trading. but everything i have mentioned are very risky. so it is better for a person not to enter in forex world, if he doesn't have analytical skill.

Junior Member hakimeshm is an unknown quantity at this point hakimeshm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is possible to make a good living in forex, but if we get this we should hard work. because we know that life is not bed of roses.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can do this business when we want if you do not have enough time you can take this business as part time , you can make good trade if you can get a good knowledg

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    Performance bond is actually another term for collateral in the form of a margin that exceeds the amount of premium received by the seller. Total margin (performance bond) is vary the amount depending on where the price of the strike price, if the out-of-the-money then the margin required on the wane.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 527 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)