+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 527 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to make a good living trading ordinary leveraged spot-forex?

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not sure about that. it's hard to get a good advantage on the basis of consistency and use it for life. I am a side job or you can say it is a job of excess money. maybe some traders use it for the main job but not more than 10% to 20%. I think it's possible but for that you need good knowledge about the Forex market if you have good knowledge than I think you can make a lot of money from the Forex market, you should try to test your strategy in demo account first instead of going for a real account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an internationally recognized trade business, if one really learns forex and exercises regularly in a disciplined manner then it should earn a good profit every month. In my experience, an experienced forex trader requires 3 years experience in trading. I advise all your first 3 year traders to trade as a time trader apart when you become experienced then you enter in forex trading as your main job. I do not understand what is meant by the good life sentence in this footprint but I must say according to personal experience I have earned USD $ 50 per day from forex trading and capital which is only USD $ 200 if this is enough for the needs of daily life then this already include decent living or not sure I get this income from forex trading and can live comfortably in my country only from forex trading if you can feel comfortable living with income from forex then you are successful in the forex world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think leverage forex has a good income potential if we trade with a good strategy and spend enough time to analyze, follow risk management techniques and commit to improve our performance. And yes we can make a live trading or take advantage of the existing forex spot, many traders already do that you can earn but you have to gain knowledge of angels in the trade to get success but you can make a corking income to live as recovered when you have soul money management and trading skills so you can achieve revenue every month

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is possible to make a good live trading and forex spot leverage biasa.tetapi to do this every trader must be professional and expert in trading. You must have extensive knowledge and good ideas about the market and so much experience and have to do the hard work in the forex market. I believe so, because there is no aroused and sudden conception, it depends on exclusive people, like how they survive on their original account, it takes a lot of execution to beautify the good, you are poor to learn it well, one day You will succeed.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both ordinary people are not professional traders. Every business you want to create, you must learn it first. and especially forex trading is the most complicated business. It's not just a single buy and sell. And most importantly have a risky leverage. So it requires knowledge, experience and skills. And ordinary people without knowledge for forex ofcourse can not earn a living with forex. It is quite possible to make a living and even get asssets using forex trading if you are experienced enough and do not ignore the risk factors if you make it very well in a month, saving some money for the next month because past performance may or may not be repeated due to market conditions.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say, very very posibble to make a good living from forex, i have friends thats already trading for life, their main job now is trading, do not forget once you have big profit, deposit your money to commercial bank to get interest every month, so you can earn passive income My consideration is that today's normal day forex can not use forex to exist, this is because they are hammering a simple notation about forex trading. Only progressive experts and merchants can trade forex and sort out the long-lasting through it.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost all Forex beginners have many questions before they set up their own work strategy.
    They may wonder: When is the best time to enter forex trading? Asian trading time? London trading time?
    New York trading time? Which pair is easy to make money and should I.Profits And Forex Trading.
    A good Forex trading tip is to be patient and take things step by step. You will not be an overnight trade genius.
    Mastering how to minimize your losses while maximizing your profits takes time. As long as you are patient, you may see.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friends, In my view I think forex is the best to make money. It is really possible but not easy.
    Only traders can trade with lots of money and good trading strategies and good trading skills that can do that.
    Utilizing my account is very high and I do not want anything to jeopardize my chances of making cool money from every trade I place ...
    Lucky for you.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear ye possible hai lekin is k liye apko boht ziada mehnat or achi investment ki zrort hogi. Agr ap forex me life time chalna chaty hain to pehlay isay har lehaz se learn karn. Or is me kuch skills and experience hasil karn. Is k bad achi big investment kar k Money and risk management ki madad se ap proper risk len or proper profit win kran. Is tarhan ap k liye is business ko life time tak continue rakhna asan ho jaey ga. So...Learning ,experience,skills are the secrets of successful forex business, if you work hard you will gain your liveing profit soon.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aspiring traders often ask me whether or not it's really possible to make a living trading the Forex market. ... executing your edge, are following your trading plan, are recording your trades, and not over-trading or over-leveraging, you have a very good shot at eventually making a living from the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 527 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)