+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 406 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Where can I find a good forex trading guide??

Senior Member Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar has a reputation beyond repute Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,416 Times in 2,622 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only one pair that is gbp/usd .i'm very comfortable to trade this pair because it has low spread and i also has study about its characteristic about a year.for strategy, i use two strategies in my trading that is for intraday, buy at deep and sell at high point then i use scalping strategy to take chance when the price reversal. Basically my trading strategy is only one and I regular trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD. But in especial moment I trade AUD/USD, NZD/USD and EUR/CAD, when vital news publish only this time I trade those pairs. I trade GBP/USD and EUR/USD regularly because it is the more volatile currency pai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kumar For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Forex trading books because in books there is detailed explanation about forex trading and market which is written by experts and and you can ask about all the problems you face in the trade to other members in this forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex good guide can find anywher in the net try to google and will give you plenty of option we can not give you also link that will break the rules in this forum but the best thing to do is google forex education of university there they will teach you throu ebook all the very basic things to learn about forex. well you may find a guide about forex market via various web but you should search them loss is an essential part of trading just like any other business. Firstly you need to prepare yourself to bear the losses in trading but be confident you will earn profit also, after that you need to gain some knowledge about forex and must do practice on demo account. As a new trader you need to start trading with little investment and in trading, use a little % of your investment. It will save you from margin call if your open trade is going into loss. Don't be greedy at all in trading try to increase your profit slowly. And withdraw your profit form your trading account, regularly.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex can be traded either with technical analyses or by fundamental analyses and all the general guide needed is there in the internet where you can search for several topics that you really want to know about and this forum can also be a useful place for you to find every needed guide you intend to know about forex trading There are so many website that can guild you on how to trade forex successful, because i also learn forex trading from some website and forex trading forum on internet Like baby pips and forex factory.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Retail traders just starting out in the forex market are often unprepared for what lies ahead and, as such, end up undergoing the same life cycle: first they dive in head first - usually losing their first account - and then they either give up, or they take a step back and do a little more research and open a demo account to practice. Those who do this will often eventually open another live account, and experience a little more success - breaking even or turning a profit.If you are serious about trading in the forex market, then the trading platform you select to execute forex trades from will be an extremely important tool you will rely on in your trading process and easy to use trading platform with a good forex broker will often translate into increased profitability in your trading. A Step-by-step Guide to Fundamental Analysis of the Currency Market is necessary for forex trade.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading Guide - Currency trading is now extremely popular and a great ... currency trader is using a broker that provides a good forex trading platform. If you are serious about trading in the forex market, then the trading platform you ... and easy to use trading platform with a good forex broker will often .... A Step-by-step Guide to Fundamental Analysis of the Currency Market ... I am a beginner and I want to start trading forex. There are a lot of complicated trading guides. Can you recommend me with a simple forex trading guide? it is not so much tuff,but i am most new comer in any kind of trade.i need to analyze the system of forex business.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Anam47 (2020-09-05), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one of the ultimate forex guide that you can find is right on this forum. Whatever you want to know about forex trading, just ask us, and we will, people from all over the world, will explain it to you and you will be able to gain loads of knowledge about it. I mean, it will surely help you out when thousands of people from different countries all try to explain the same thing to you, isn't it?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is nice business if we understand this business.so we need experience for this.you can gate good guide from this forum.here have many forex expert trader.you can learn many things of forem from this forum.who are expert trader,they can help you about forex. learn forex is like learning to draw because forex is also included art, so in essence we are just learning the basic things like knowing the forex margin, news, indicators, and analysis. The rest of it is we who develop it, so there's no such thing as a guide in forex,

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terangkanlah For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you gain in forex trade at first you need a forex guide line,at first you see many website than you practice more and more demo account.now a day many website guide you how to be a good trader. You instrument conceptualise author books over the internet and also you leave maturate umteen and umteen articles aslo kind , if you are not fascinated in metropolis you module feat also videos for learning forex on the net .

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To find a good forex trading guide you can surf the internet because there are many ebooks and website related to forex trading in the internet.I think if you query those books and website surely you will be able to find your expected forex trading guide from them.Moreover you can take help from expert traders who are making good in this market. forex good guide can find anywhere in the net.try to google it & will give you plenty of option.we can not give you also link that will break the rules in the forum.thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 406 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)