+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do trading strategies do not work?

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the strategies do not work in forex because traders have not done the right analysis and do not have the knowledge to choose the right strategy for trading. People concentrate more on making money, that's why they don't focus on choosing the right strategy and the best strategy on the Forex market, you try it until you learn it first and then after that you have to make your own strategies implemented so you can profit and win in the end , but don't rely on strategies that all depend on market strategies, or you have to rely on yourself in the end.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my point of view dear if you work with forex forum trading strategies then I would recommend you really have to do a variety of forex currency trading on the channel, as you also do prices can be largely changed, and if the side changes do not belong to you then you lose. and I think all strategies are not bad and I think it's the best for trading and I think forex is the most risky trade but many people like it and work in this market even they lose money .. You can make a lot of money from it and it requires hard work to learn how you can do it in the forex business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alright my friend there are millions of strategies in forex trading and if 1% is successful then you will find all trades making a profit unfortunately not all strategies succeed only a few of them which is why we need to choose wisely before we start testing it then we must ensure that this strategy works in all case scenarios and I work with stragies and Forex trading is the best online business in this business we get a large amount from it and allow our problems to be solved and we get a very large amount. and Forex is the Best Online Business on the internet. A large number of people doing different online businesses .

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you already have, then you certainly, if you work with Forex trading strategies. The range of Forex trading, like you, channels for currency trading Prices change greatly, and the change is not yours, then you draw all the tactics and techniques that don't work and You cannot "not work" and that can be a loss. Lay ... and That's because the Forex Market never stays the same and can change at any time so we also have to have a backup strategy and good money management is always recommended so that in a loss you still secure your money

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear hum fiorum pe work krte hi or hum forum forex as achi earning get krte hi or hum forex forum as knowledge or experience bhi to get krte hi so i think hum forum forex se etna kuch get krte hi to a good forex forum business and a very easy business and a very good business and a very comfitabelll business my dear hum is forex foeryum se boht kuch get krte hi so i think the forex forum is a great business my darling i love this forex forum business ...

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the foreign exchange techniques do, but the most challenging thing is usually we have to find out the most profitable disease of the market, we certainly can use which strategies as well as reach money. if you can't find it, it's certainly very difficult to get money continuously. and forex trading range is for trading currencies in the channel as you do the price can be very large and if the side that changes is not yours then you lose putting the strategy of the work strategy and also that all the strategies don't work and you can't.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dost lattice aur ka trading strategy using karne par asafalta hai milti hai hamein apna winning strategy khud hi banana in hai aur usko apne hisaab as applicable because padta hai jo ki that saare trading conditions mein demo par tested hota isaiye hamein apne won the strategy to saath trading usko apne hisaab as applicable because padta hai jo ki that saare trading conditions mein demo par tested hota isaiye hamein apne won the strategy to saath trading because chahiye aur ispe stick rahna chahiye tab jakar safalta to chance of loss so jyada hope aur hamein overall profit miles payega, nahi to abstruse hai.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading strategies will not work in every market condition, because several strategies are created and work in certain market situations. we are here talking about estimates. if forecasting is not certain, it is only a possibility and strategy is just a tool to give you choices and guide what you need to do in some market situations, but again, it's only a possibility, everything can happen and no one knows the market movements that actually

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the reason the strategy doesn't work all the time is because of the changing market situation. Market conditions change at any time due to many related situations of countries that change price movements and market conditions. The strategy cannot cover all factors, for that reason a trader must have a backup strategy to use in such situations. and now my own strategy is not trading on Forex. Really Forex is a very risky business that requires the ability of assistance for us. I think Forex strategy is the biggest learning choice in our lives. I know Forex trading makes money with hard work. I know there is a trader who controls money management and he makes money easily from Forex through trading.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you want to get money from this forex trading then you have to get a strategy and need more experience if you have no experience then you cannot benefit from this trade. Several times the forex strategy does not work because of currency fluctuations in the forex market, so it is not always good. and If you make a strategy to trade Forex, it does not work because you are doing something wrong, in this case it is important to immediately find what is right, with a penalty only wasting your money and nothing else. Whatever it is and you have to know it through research and practice in the demo to find out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 156 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)