+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1559

Thread: Why do trading strategies do not work?

Member labidimon is an unknown quantity at this point labidimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading strategies are working only in peace time means when there is no news affecting a couple or couples of currency in the market also the use of strategies need a certain amount of knowledge to be efficient and reliebale

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member asifali123 is an unknown quantity at this point asifali123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro forex earn money from here then you must need to get strategy and need to more and more experience if you don't have expertness then you can't get profit from good bro trader experience and i think a good trader will do not say that a strategy is not working because a good trader know that how and what strategy he have need to use and he can make a profit from his strategy bro

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohel77 is an unknown quantity at this point sohel77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most of the Forex strategies work. Forex range trading is for trading currencies in channels. So always we have to enrich our skill along with up to date information. You must need to get strategy and need to more and more experience.

Senior Member shafqat khan is an unknown quantity at this point shafqat khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear i am not agree with you because i create a trading strategy but after some month i use my strategy in demo account when i do trade best than i start do trading strategy in my real account so demo is best way to test your strategy.

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you already work with Forex trading strategies, to be sure .... FOREX TRADING is in the currencies of trade channels, which you .... price can change dramatically, and if the page has changed is not yours, then you will lose.Draft strategy was "working" and that all policies do not work and can be .

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ek achchi trading strategy hone ke sath sath proper money management aur discipline ke sath bhi trading karna important hota hai, agar hum achchi money management ko follow karte huye trading nahi karte hai to humari profit bhi loss me chali jati hai.

Banned ahmed kawas is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed kawas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello brother Thanks to this topic from which benefit all those in this forum, whether Alambtdae or merchant experience

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Few times Forex techniques is not working properly on account of its currency change in Forex market. Anyhow, most extreme time we can do that by taking after that way. So dependably we need to improve our aptitude alongside up and coming data about the currency condition everywhere throughout the world. In case you are as of now meeting expectations with Forex trading techniques, then without a doubt Forex extent trading monetary standards in channels, as you do the cost can be changed gigantically, and if the changing side is not yours, then you are losing. The draw method "doesn't work" furthermore that all systems do not work.

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is you are working with a forex trading strategy you have to do is because of the currency trading price in the channel is very you can losing lay ares is changed to the side if you want to change is not yours all the strategy and draw strategy does not work also that you not work.

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my strategy work for me pretty good it just depends on support and resitance and round numbers with money mangment of 2% to 4% per trade and i made from 30 to 40 % per month and that's something big for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 156 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)