+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 156 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1559

Thread: Why do trading strategies do not work?

Senior Member sheilahawari is an unknown quantity at this point sheilahawari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading strategies usually do not work well, it's because there are strategies that can be implemented properly, a lot of things like discipline factor that often we break, so it made we can not implement it with a good trading system, if we can discipline with rules which exist in our trading system, I believe that the system would work well

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hishamsaeed is an unknown quantity at this point Hishamsaeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to suggest that if our trading strategy does not work then we should work with plan "B" and should learn from the first mistake for better results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arhamkhanzzz is an unknown quantity at this point arhamkhanzzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap k pass jo strategy ha wo work naii karrai hogi ya most probably apko uska sahi use naii araha hoga most cases me aisa hi hota ha so mere khyaal se ap sahi se use karne ki koshish karen isey and behtreen trading karen

Senior Member mehakmujtaba is an unknown quantity at this point mehakmujtaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think most of the Forex ways work however the toughest factor is we want to search out out the most effective market condition that we are able to apply that strategy and gain cash. if you can not notice that, that's terribly onerous to realize cash systematically.

Senior Member sajumanir2 is an unknown quantity at this point sajumanir2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    almost all of the Forex trading techniques function but the most difficult factor can be we need to determine the best current market ailment that any of us can certainly use in which method as well as achieve cash. if you fail to discover that, that is certainly severely to realize cash persistently.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i do not know because my trading strategy works and i am quite satisfied with my trading strategy and my trading strategy is simple and i use personal analysis for market and then i decide for new trades

Banned dailyforex is on a distinguished road dailyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading strategies are very important in forex market but if a traders apply the wrong strategies on the wrong market or on the wrong situations then there can be no result to his trading due to strategies but there are strategies through which professionals are earning huge in respect to right risk and reward ratio on every trade.

Banned asim.bashir is an unknown quantity at this point asim.bashir's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear friend agar ap chahty han money earn krna forex sy phr you must need to get strategy and need to more and more experience and knowledge if your do not have experience then you can not ger frofit froem here........thanks

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 321 Posts
    mjhe ye lagta hai ki trading strategies jb kaam nhi krti to uske piiche choti choti baatein pe humein kaam krna chiye qki ye choti choti baatien hoti hai isliye hum kaam nhi krte, hume emotion or greed control krna aana chiye jiski wjh se humari statergy bhi kaam nhi aati, or rick managemnt pe bhi dhyan dena chiye.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market ke har condition aur situation me humari forex strategy work nahi karati hai jaise volatile market me humari strategy wrong signal dene lagati hai esiliye humen candle ke close hone ka wait karna hoga tabhi hum confirm signal paa sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 156 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)