+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot works but it is never recommended to use a robot when you don't know its function parameters, the robot only functions well in the hands of the programmer. A robot might be developed for a particular pair, when a trader points to work on a pair that won't give the desired results. so the best robot is your eyes and your chart, but if you are too busy or emotional to trade, get a programmer and tell him what you want and let him develop it for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fxdistrub For This Useful Post:

haruh (2019-08-15)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use any robot in forex trading ... because robots cannot manage spikes from neutral news (news that is not from forex, about geopolitical situations, etc.) When we trade manually, we can manage it .. know entry and exit from the robot is not like humans .. and until now I trade manually with the type of news trader, but very tired. I want to use robots in my trade but I am confused about choosing them because there are so many robots / EAs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first time I used a forex robot, because we had very little knowledge about forex trading. so at that time I used a forex robot, but now I trade manually. it made me become a very experienced person in forex. And, I have never used a forex robot but I have heard a lot from my friends about this robot in trading.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say that I don't use robots because I don't like forex robots. I think robots are not perfect for making money. If you get money, you work in the forex trading market .... and Forex Robots are the best at using it for a long time in Forex trading. Which I found no calculation error. Many choose Forex Robo. Novice dealers now have to trade themselves do not know how to trade foreign exchange must be an experience and skill so that we can trade without mistakes.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe there is no such thing as the best robot, but more like the most suitable for your trading style and the best forex trading Robot can still be us. This is because the robot and EA itself have given us loss problems. This means that we are the only solution / robot that we can use for our trading success.

Senior Member ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10 has much to be proud of ajay10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 Times in 745 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i say that in forex trading business we do not use automated system and we learn our market with our own experience and we work hard in business and we use good trading methods in market and we understand our great business and we know risk management and money management and we protect our capital and investment then we make success with forex trading business

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex robot gives me a profit without me having to stare at my desktop hehe actually there are always 2 kinds of sides, sometimes it will make a profit but at other times it will take your balanceas usual I think, everything has its own risk, but with EA sometimes it widens and I think that forex is not a robot, this market is the best online business market, this market is a money making system, every day many people make lots of money.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know all the information about the robot that you want if you put us so that all can benefit from it and the manual count when we work, don't think if we don't progress but with the manual, we will get good results too seriously when we can live it and also accuracy.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no lost trade is always a bad trade, because when a trader falls in a loss he has to find a reason and solve it he can run his business so that the next time there is no loss. and I prefer manual trading. Using EA is neither easy nor safe. EA cannot understand sudden market changes. Sometimes you delete your account. So the best thing is to do your own analysis and trade manually.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am actually not interested in trading with robots or known automatic trading systems. but should I also try to add my experience to forex trading. because using a robot to have a very beneficial if we also understand how this robot works but if we do not understand it then we will also get a difficult time income. and as a new trader, do not automatically trade on forex. You learn forex knowledge and experience as well as good strategies and plans, and trading demo accounts more and more practice. You also try to control your emotions in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast