+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Best automated trading system

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never use autometed trading system in my trading account. So i cannot belive this autometed trading system or ea(expert advertisor). So i no give any comment about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member gose is an unknown quantity at this point gose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

trading system

nice blog with analysis of the analysis may be helpful to many traders, but unfortunately have not been included so that the basis of the analysis we can know the reasons that we know and understand why so

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malharonaldo View Post
    Thank you the great blog friend...its really a great strategy...i think it will make good profits according to its description...is the ea ready to use?
    and can we get the ea and your indicator to use?
    i agree with you. has blog is very nice. but i like manual trade. same time i try EA now i well be try your EA. thanks for your post...

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good blog with good information in there with some signals of course, but i do not find the EA in there and also you need to update the signals in there time by time and i believe that it is very helpful for some trader who want to get some signals

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well l dont know if here is a place to sell the robots.maybe you can share it with us if you really want to help forum members.why do we have to mail to you for the robot.is that mean you are selling it or there are some different reasons.you may clear it here so that we will also know if we have to buy or we can get it free.thnx

Member MOHAMEDROMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MOHAMEDROMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've tried other software besides MT4 for trading

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some good EAs you will find at:
    http://www.jtatoday.com/
    but you have to pay for Cable Grider and Evolution, Blessing is free.
    I'm using the Cable Grider since a short time, if it works best to the end of the month on Demo then I will let it run on a live account.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Trip...gridder/326636
    Last edited by triplex; 2012-07-17 at 12:49 PM.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think can be better one but i do not use EA because i think that if a trader want to be successful trader then he/she have to do trade manually because when a trader will do trade manually then trader can understand the market perfectly.

Member MOHAMEDROMAN is an unknown quantity at this point MOHAMEDROMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurul View Post
    the report is good. I see good performance. Can you please tell me how can i use this ea in mt4 panel ? I am new , so please do not laugh at my ignorance. Thanks in advance.
    what u mean

Junior Member nurul is an unknown quantity at this point nurul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The report is good. i see good performance. Can you please tell me how can i use this EA in mt4 panel ? i am new , so please do not laugh at my ignorance. thanks in advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast