+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: great info about great indicator

Member ryukiin is an unknown quantity at this point ryukiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator which I use more on the moving average but there are also indicators that I used a combination of being able to see better results with the market you should be aware of this as trader namely ofcourse to able to have enough experience in using indicator u should be started in studying it to gain experience like what u are talking about that Maximum time professional trader does not use indicator as The most useful indicator that i have ever seen is name is mega trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my own to do a buy order or a sell itself only requires a few indicators which are zig zag and the parabolic SAR on the two indicators we can place an order to buy or sell if both indicators are located on the same peak either the top end or the bottom end, but this not easy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majid.ali is an unknown quantity at this point majid.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I used mostly the ADX Heiken Ashi Oscillator and also a trend sig as well Sometimes I use multiple MA because it can guide me an as and exit is moving of candle or moving of price or some will say price action based on daily H1 and M15 time frame we many traders make loss for wrong application of indicators I always use the following indicators as they give me 85% dependable signalI trade with BBMACDRSIEMA

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion a lot of indicators that are scattered in cyberspace khsusnya like to use for this scalping, one of them as I use that I prefer to use cricket scalper indicator, parabolic sar and stoch because in it there is information that helps me to determine the point have to buy or sell

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it will make us confuse if we sue many indicators like that that that is the MACD RSI and ma as a begi in fact Not necessarily an indicator that I use will fit with any merchants it's up to them to do what the style of their trade and determine indicators of good and fits the style of trading but Hi there! I am suitable enough to comment on this since I am a newbie but in my opinion all indicators are applicable since it helps us determine the price movement in the market

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very beneficial if we could get a breakout trading in the correct position, but also still have to be careful on trading breakouts because of market movements on a breakout usually occurs very quickly and is easy to return to its original position so the timing right time to close order is its own advantages, so use appropriate indicators such as bolingger bands, parabolic sar and stochasis

Member rajuu.kun is an unknown quantity at this point rajuu.kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are lot of indicators and every trader have their own choice of indicator while My advice in forex trading the more indicators that traders use as i think most useful indicator is the moving average therefore i think it's the economic indicators that tell us about the data of the economic condition but that's already the indicators or the fundamental traders

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me there is an indicator on the meta trader will always be true for example like Bolinger bands and parabolic sar,'s just that we are always wrong in reading the indicators that allow us even loss occurred and was never able to get much much less profit margin call for the you need to practice using any indicator right on the demo account first.

Senior Member supermc is an unknown quantity at this point supermc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But moving average best indicator for me so is more important is how we make decisions buy or sell or wait after seeing the indicators if we focus we will be more familiar with the indi that we use as I dont use indicator for trading regularly and hey traders The Best Indicator Is Mbfx Use Mbfx I Hope You Will Get Good profit I am also Using Mbfx Indicator And I Double My Money In Just Days With The Help Of Mbfx Indicator

Member tempekoen is an unknown quantity at this point tempekoen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make good profit with an accuracy rate of 80 to 90% sometimes i use EMA of 9 20 40 try it but Forex indicators are plays vital role for us rather than uld prefer MACD but I ain't that interested in this one actually and there are many indicators in the market i just use zigzag for support and resistance and i just use trend line as a indicator but i dont use other indicators for trade only "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast