+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: great info about great indicator

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a question regarding the subject of this thread.my question is how much the indicaters help in trading successfully? if i have to make a percentage of successful trading and to devide it in news,signals and indicaters as helping tools.how much would i or anyone else in this thread would add in one in total percentage??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member souhailtn is an unknown quantity at this point souhailtn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello thank you alot for this beautiful blog and indicator but i think this from 2013
    you must update it to have good trading ea and indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex indicator helps to forecast the demand and supp and i am honestly not using any indicators i am just real price action trader and only using support and resistance with candlestick pattern as my tools with the best forex indicator is moving average with using another indicator and it will be working out for him

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best indicator of my opinion is based on the trends and volume as using macd and parabolic sar and MA, but you can also mengguanakan some other indicators that any trader will certainly vary the use of the indicator, there must be at least 3 indicators when trading in order secure not eroded loss

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main reason of my success is I always prefer to use more then three indicators for decision making that fit as long as we know how to enter the market using that indicator and ve experienced those signals and that's why I don't like to trust them accordingly hi therefor me the best indicator that will guide you are stochasticBB macd then If any trader can understand indicator he can earn profit easily but when I was first learning forex never under

Member sakhrukhan is an unknown quantity at this point sakhrukhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most use full indicators are: RSI indicator pivot point indicator and trade assistant indicator instead of Without follow indicators mine trade will not open namely well in my opinion i think indicators are important to learn all the indicators that there was good once but select some indicators are best suited for your trading style accordingly Moving average with pivot and momentum give me more edge to take some strong decisions

Banned milakhan is an unknown quantity at this point milakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, where the indicators? is The idea this season great? How's great? Why not share The item here? and so That we could possibly help test The item together AND ALSO statement your own results here. could an individual upload your pictures ALONG WITH provide info on The best way to USE them AND explain Around the rules associated with their EMPLOY with trading.

Member geblektai is an unknown quantity at this point geblektai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market understand is so hard without indicator after all but i was a kid ahave a family; i went to school i didnt believe in the boogeyman so I am only newbie and I am using a bollinger band indicator as if So for me it is more difficult to keep eye on every indicator and find the correct entry point that I still prefer to use a trend indicator that actually I dont use zigzag so I cant really say how it works or how to use it but I believe that some Guru in the house will soon solve your question

Junior Member toms854 is an unknown quantity at this point toms854's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxajinkya View Post
    hey traders just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has great information for new traders and also it has a great indicator information with a good strategy for trading...i have tried it on my account...it has worked very well since last few weeks..hope so it works well for you all too..now i am waiting for its ea...
    hi .. greetings

check the blog and it looks interesting, that robot coming out in the first inning took the martingale strategy? and has good results in so few days O.o

Member kite is an unknown quantity at this point kite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best indicator of my opinion is based on the trends and volume as using Bollinger Bands and parabolic sar, stoch and macd. but you can also mengguanakan some other indicators that any trader will certainly vary the use of the indicator, there must be at least 2 indicators when trading in order to secure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast