+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: great info about great indicator

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What kind of information is there in that blog and about which indicator or system, i am trading with harmonic waves these days, it is really a great trading technique that gives 90% accuracy. I am happy with harmonic waves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallow why are you advertising your EA here in a comment. There is an advertisement sector in this forum you can post your advertisement there please dont post advertisements here as it breaks our concentration.
    yes, my friend. you are very assertive. here a place to share experiences technical indicators system. maybe he's one thread into the room. indiktor can indeed give us the ease of trading. as long as we've understood how the indicators, we will be good info from the indicators that we use.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malharonaldo View Post
    Yes bro.
    this indicator is really great.
    It doesnt repaints at all.
    You can get best results in 1hr,4hr and higher profits .
    if anyone wants the indicator just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com...
    also the EA based on this indicator is ready....
    the performance of all previous years by the EA are here...http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...terReports.rar
    if you like the EA just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com...
    Hallow why are you advertising your EA here in a comment. There is an advertisement sector in this forum you can post your advertisement there please dont post advertisements here as it breaks our concentration.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What kind of information is there in that blog and about which indicator or system, i am trading with harmonic waves these days, it is really a great trading technique that gives 90% accuracy. I am happy with harmonic waves.
    maybe you're right. harmonic wave elliot wave system we can use to help us analyze the market price. we are just waiting for the outcome of the patterns formed from this harmony. These systems rely on the reflection pattern of a certain price level, making it easier for us to confirm the opening trading price.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think almost all of the indicators can give us information in the trade. as indicators that provide information on when the price goes then we must understand the workings of the indicator. the indicators we can more easily analyze the trade and could be the benchmark of us to take trading positions

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxajinkya View Post
    hey traders just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has great information for new traders and also it has a great indicator information with a good strategy for trading...i have tried it on my account...it has worked very well since last few weeks..hope so it works well for you all too..now i am waiting for its ea...
    thank you my dear app ka bahot bahot shukriya jo app ne itni achi post ham se share ki ha es main kafi achi malomat ha mere liye main khud bhi es ko kafi acha samghta houn mainn bhi ache indecators ki talaash main rehta houn ager or koi links houn to share karen plz

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi, where the indicators? Is that really great? How's great? Why not share it here? so that we could test it together and report the results here. Could you upload the pictures and give details about how to use them and explain about the rules of their use in trading.

Member malharonaldo will become famous soon enough malharonaldo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh rashed View Post
    OK i wll go soon your blog but you told your post - you found great indicator information with a good strategy for trading. if this a good indicator i ask you few question ? is this indicator repaint and second question can i scalping with this indicator in any pair if this please reply this thread . because i like to scalping and searching a good scalping indicator to earn more profit......
    please reply me.
    Yes bro.
    this indicator is really great.
    It doesnt repaints at all.
    You can get best results in 1hr,4hr and higher profits .
    if anyone wants the indicator just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com...
    also the EA based on this indicator is ready....
    the performance of all previous years by the EA are here...http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...terReports.rar
    if you like the EA just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com...

Junior Member fxajinkya is an unknown quantity at this point fxajinkya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

great info about great indicator

hey traders just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has great information for new traders and also it has a great indicator information with a good strategy for trading...i have tried it on my account...it has worked very well since last few weeks..hope so it works well for you all too..now i am waiting for its ea...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13