+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: great info about great indicator

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that rsi is good momentum of using it just to make your own setting for entry point, standard settings will not gives you so much to enter security. Using many confiditional as MACD can be good trigger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxajinkya View Post
    hey traders just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has great information for new traders and also it has a great indicator information with a good strategy for trading...i have tried it on my account...it has worked very well since last few weeks..hope so it works well for you all too..now i am waiting for its ea...
    no deposit bonus is a good opportunity for newbie to learn trading without investing their pocket money. if some one trade with enough patience then can make good money from this bonus but it is very hard.
    i browse for great news in the given link but i did not find such great news accept some signal. i never trade up on signal because they are make me confused more than i can forecast about the market. i like to trade individually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammad_mulyono is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad_mulyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lihan View Post
    You know when looking for a way to be successful in the Forex market, there are several things. Their strategy is called one of each Forex trader indicator. Determine the craft is best results where to get at any time, these indicators, and to generate the most money. Because your goal is to succeed, of course this is to consider these measures. It is these indicators of two bands and Fibonacci numbers.
    it is very true, because I trade with fibonancy safer manual, and from the existing level we can get profits consistently, to uerusd still going through the level 0 fibonancy because the market is still very strong down

Banned lihan is an unknown quantity at this point lihan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know when looking for a way to be successful in the Forex market, there are several things. Their strategy is called one of each Forex trader indicator. Determine the craft is best results where to get at any time, these indicators, and to generate the most money. Because your goal is to succeed, of course this is to consider these measures. It is these indicators of two bands and Fibonacci numbers.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxajinkya View Post
    hey traders just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
    it has great information for new traders and also it has a great indicator information with a good strategy for trading...i have tried it on my account...it has worked very well since last few weeks..hope so it works well for you all too..now i am waiting for its ea...
    if you say your post - you find the information indicator with a good strategy for trading. This indicator if I ask you a few questions is this indicator repaint and my second question could scalping indicators in any pair so I am still confused by all of this maste

Member irfi mp is an unknown quantity at this point irfi mp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is very good.this indicator is really great.It doesnt repaints at all.You can get best results in 1hr,4hr and higher profits . you found great indicator information with a good strategy for trading.I think almost all of the indicators can give us information in the trade. as indicators that provide information on when the price goes then we must understand the workings of the indicator.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have noticed that in forex currency exchange trading, all indicators are great. The secret of making profits with any forex indicator is applying that very indicator correctly at all times.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just information, if you buff long term strategy then I recommend that you use the strategy as well as I did this, his name ss2009_v2, please you are looking for by browsing the internet,, sorry as I can not put my indicators in this thread

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    where the indicator?
    I have entered her blog but did not find that in maksuk inikator .. that there are only signals that are not clear origins
    if this was made ​​to add the blog traffic only,,
    My advice if you want to share directly in the indicator should attach it in this forum than this even so libel

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i visit your blog. it is awesome for me. thanks to share it. i don't know how get it and use it.but it very helpful for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast