+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 295 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 2947

Thread: Best Study materials for Forex trading

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to got more study material for trading then internet is very big source of getting.
    on internet we can search on the name of topic and also a lot of ebooks.
    at the forum also we got good books and material that we can use in our trading.
    true. a lot of material which we can learn a trade. we can learn from the book and open a web page. but the important thing is, we've decided to become a trader. This intention will be a motivation for us to learn more diligent as a trader.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to learn forex is practice and test on the strategy tester if you test one strategy on strategy tester for one year this will give you experience of one year ,this way you save time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayten12345 View Post
    Hello All,

Im new to this forum & forex trading field (But have little knowledge & now practicing with a demo )
    & I would love to have a go with forex trading.
    Can any one please give me some study materials (ebooks or sites or etc.)
    for learn Forex trading strategies. i think it will be a great help for newbies like me.

Thanks in Advance.
    You can use ww.********.com and also use a book called forex for dummies to learn about basic forex trading knowledge. These are the main study materials that i know of in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member tervarto is on a distinguished road tervarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    In fact, I have learned Forex by John Murphy book you've read a lot from this book, and now I am learning forex through the application on the chart and apply what I learned from technical analysis and the use of some strategies
    Yes that's right, book by John Murphy of the best books that I read in my life and it is translated into several languages​​, but you should read well and do not rush, because it has everything related to forex such as technical analysis and subsidies and the ingredients and analysis of basic and other important information, and should try the demo for long enough to master the work

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    honestly, i never read the book or watch videos about forex and i prefer to share and read from this forum, you know that at this forum there are many expert that share their best strategies and also i can get the latest and the actual information then i can develop and complete my system and trade with better..
    forum is my home and it makes me comfortable
    bahi ap ne bilkul sehe kaha ha , atcually mian youtube per bohot se video dekhein hain or jeb main ne unko live market main try to almost 99% to data kahrab tha , fazool se video upload kerte dete hain , ager trading youtube wageera se skehi ja sekti ha to log dekh ker karoor pati ben jate , main b isi forum se learn kerta hun , thread perta hun free time mian

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this forum is best for learning forex. Because here you can discuss about your weakness point and also can get lot of solution from expert trader who are available in this forum. Here you can find good strategy which shared by expert trader. I think in this forum you can learn everything about forex.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that the best study plate fourm yeh hy k aap agar baby pips ko visit kr leen to boaht he acha rahy ga matlab whan sy apko boaht he achi learning mil jay gee whan per A to Z knowledge hy trading k bary me ap whan sy boaht acha learn kr skaty hen or boaht kuch earn be kar sakty hen us tricks ko fallow kr k be.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    by using a demo account, you can learn how to use the metatrader. But to really learn the forex trading, you can use a real account because valuable lessons you got from real accounts.
    Yeah , you are correct . Beginners will be able to learn the way how to use metatrader trading platform by using demo account . And i believe all traders have already spent that time . This is the start for all beginners before trade on real account .

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this forum has the best study materials in its resources. So I think you should visit this forum often to make your knowledge bigger. You should also go through all the the posts we make here. These posts are also valuable for all.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forum is more than enough to learn about forex. If you want to complete again about your knowledge you can read the graham ben book about investation . But , if you want to learning more about strategy trading i think to search in this forum and other instaforex forum is good enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 295 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)