+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 295 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Study materials for Forex trading

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex might be extremely popular right now, but it�s not a new thing. Foreign exchange market has been around ever since the first time one currency was traded for another. It�s the oldest and the biggest financial market in the world in terms of number of transactions and their value. Trades between central banks, multinational speculators, banks, corporations, financial institutions and even governments is an essential part of Forex market � but there�s plenty of action for smaller, independent traders as well. Some of the things that makes Forex trading market so unique, apart from the massive number of trades taking place every second are the geographical dispersion, the fluidity of the market, the twenty-four hour trading day and the number and variety of both traders and the factors that have an effect on the exchange rates.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my advise for you will be to keep in touch in this forum, this forum is indeed the best place to learn the basics of this business and take advantage from the experience of all the forum members. Apart from this you can brows the net, and read some good article which can be really handy I think you can Google them out. There are so many ways to learn Forex online. But I wish you can practice with your demo account first. I hope it will help you a lot to learn A to Z of Forex trading. You need to concentrate on learning and then you must check your knowledge on demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think one of the finest study materials for forex trading can be found on this website that goes by the name of baby pips. You can find all sort of forex related information on this website. Along with that, I'm gonna let you know that if you want to find out something about forex, you can make a thread here on this forum and people from all over the world would try to help you as much as possible.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many books launched in the market for learning forex trading. And from internet we get all the things and also about the forex history. But in my opinion the best book is our previous trades and losses which we have made earlier. If you want to learn forex trading by videos,I think you can google them out.There are so many ways to learn forex online.But I wish you can pratice with your demo account first.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best study material which i found until now in forex trading. The first and the best i think still about analysis on chart which author is Al brooks. There is good book for you to know about which you starting point of trading. But of course that books is doesn't enough without the study material about motivation in trading. Sometime this point is the most important in trade. You can get forex materials via the Internet. Easy in today's material in the can on youtube, forex forums and websites on the internet. Take advantage of all the technological advancements are there to make us successful in forex.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is an important for all trader, but i can not agree with same because , only best student can done best it is not hundred percent right, so i think that any trader is the most important part of Forex trading. When any body trade in the Forex market he must be analysis in trading time if he is meritorious or normal , sometime it can seen that normal student can done well than meritorious student, so i think that best student is not materials for Forex trading but they are only the part of Forex trading.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap ko chahiye k aap baby pips.com dekho wahan bohot kuch seekhnay ko milay ga, aap achay sey seekho or jo jo valid point aap ko achay legay hien aur aap samjhtay hien k woh baatein apnaayee jayien to ek achi strategy ben sekti hey to un baaton ko aap video ki form mein youtube.com per dekhin is sey aap ko or help milay gi well.... i also prefer this and i believe that these are the best learning materials i suggest that all newbies should try this once and try to get more knowledge from here....

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many books available in the market to study about the fores and about its trading... and we can also learn it from someone close to us and who had spent allot of time on forex... we can also learn it from the information available online.. but i think books are the best source if we wants to learn to the point.. Forums makes it easy for us to learn and to find the materials for free and easily instead paying much money for buying some books . It helps us to learn more things form the old traders

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Demo account is the best way to get ready for live/real account because in other learning like books or learning course you tend to do it by reading but in demo all gets practical which makes it much better and a really solid way to start off trading in real account. in my point of view, i think you can learn a lot on this forum forex, many traders who share the experience or knowledge. Provided you have the will to learn where we are sure there will be lessons we can take. If you want to learn and the different strategies you can find on the forum and also you will find the trading strategies.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you should practise on demo account for almost 2 months. Moreover you should learn from your mistakes. Read Forex books and journals. Make smaller trades to understand trading. These all will help you a lot. the so many sites that tell the traders about the trading but i think the forex forum is the best for the traders to learn the trading that is the good for the traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 295 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)