+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 480 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually make purchases and trades from unofficial frames of adultery, so because of this I really understand that I definitely did not do almost any game. In addition, my own purchases and sales are dishonorable with the courtesy of the occasion, as my relationship athlete and I buy and trade along with someone who is profitable with the capital of good revenue oversight. The stats of success in e-mini are clearly surprising. Most e-mini merchants do not work consistently, and the ratios are not even close to positive. The question should be asked "Why is there such a wide disparity in the number of successful traders and traders who consistently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to be the best trader in the forex trading business, so if you want to be trading in forex trading then it should take every serious trade and give the right time for forex trading and get the basic knowledge of forex trading and trading experience with the best demo account for trading and Good luck Some say Forex is a gamble some say it is real trading both true and it depends on the way one way of dealing with FOREX, If you treat Forex as a trade then you learn and analyze all markets and keep a full record of the loss of profit and do not show emotions You are at a loss or profit. But if you invest to get a profit and loss without stiudy then it will be for you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we are not aware of having treated forex as gambling, we take a lot of positions without Money Management, lose or win, greed makes us forget the true meaning of forex business, forex business is the same as other real business requires good plan, good MM and not greedy. It is possible for traders who do not have enough knowledge and experience but they go straight into the forex market, usually they gamble with forex because they just rely on luck to make a profit. But if there is real analysis even if it is just a simple analysis, so you are not gambling with forex because you are not dependent on luck alone but you are trying to find the possibility to profit with a higher probability.

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmmmm In my opinion I think I am a trader in forex fourm.You can see most of the time,I will follow the experts advice to do forex trade.But sometimes or some of day I think will gamble in forex,when there is no advice and no clear trend to follow then I think I may be gambled at that time only in forex.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
    Jo people shuch ta he Forex gamble he, o kuch janta nehi he forex ki bare me. Agar ehi gamble he upko malum he kiya ak chance e up lakho dollar kama satta. Lekin edar up shob kuch dekh satta, up analysis karke market ko pata laga satta. So agar ap shob janta e he, then ehi gamble kece hoga. Gamble ki knowledge ki jorurok nehi he, but ap forex ko kam karne ki knowledge bhout jorurot he. SO suggesting everyone that ehi mind se dhur rakho he kiya forex gamble nehi he then up trade win kar satta.
    hanji forex ke business me jo trader gamble karte hai wo esme kuch nahi kar sakte hai,esme trader ko gamble nahi karna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me khud se ache se analysis karke samjhenga aur esme hard work karnege woi esme kaam kar sakenge.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia forex koi jua thori hn jo ap osko gambling ke h rhe hn lekin me apko batao ke agar ap forex me gambling krna chaho to ap osme gambling kr sakte hn becoz log 1 din me ameer hone atey hn lekin ghareeb ho kr jate hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buaht sara new trad karna walon ko market ka peta ni hota our na he Forex main trading karna k koi peta hota hain , jub app trading karnta hain tu app ko andaza hota hain k hum nay trading kasa karna hain, main tu kabhi gambling trading karna like ni karo ga, main chahta hain k main ek achi trading karno our os ka mujha fada ho k main nay market ko kasa watch kar k kasa trading karna hin ,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-04-25)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Gambling say muje bohat nafrat hai main gambling nahi karta main forex per tarding karta hon muje tarding say bohat payar hai aor main eak full time forex trader hon aor main to khud bhi earning karta hon aor sub ki help bhi karta hon forex eak best business hai apko yahan per complete knowledge kay sath kam karna hota hai.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), munibkhan (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-26), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27), yulbang111 (2018-04-25), zahid2016 (2018-04-25)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I trade and gamble both. I trade when I get profit often and I gamble when I bear the loss in forex trading. But let me tell you that this is not a very good idea in forex trading. You should always trade in a small lot in forex trading to prevent losses. Bilkul sahi kaha apne. forex I gambling yane apni death ko gale lagana. jabki organize plans into anuroop analyze trade karke merchant wale wale ko fayda sharpen ka jyada occasion rahta hai. Knowlege hona bhi ati-awashyak hai nahi to merchant to samajhta hai usne badi science to sath open trade kiya jabki trading to hi strong resistance hi rahta hai jo usey dikhai nahi deta. line to beech padna hota hai.

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    bohat say log hein jo forex main tarding nahi kartay wo gambling kartay hein but wo aor log hein main to forex per just trading karta hon apko yehe suggest karon ga kay ap ney forex per just trading karni hai is per gambling nahi karni kyun kay yahan per bohat risk hota hai aor kuch bhi ho sakta hai aor gambling to waisay bhi bohat dangeorus hoti hai aor theek nahi hoti so ap focus karen forex tarding per jo apkay liye best option hai.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-25), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-28), kashi93 (2018-04-27), mian5575405 (2018-04-26), munibkhan (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 480 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)