+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 480 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is one thing and gambling is another place where you gamble you are not sure if your money will come back but when you trade the level of trust depends on howell as a trader you know the art of forexing. Many people think that forexing and gambling are the same thing. If our capital until exposed to MC get ready aja mo resignation Missing We Submit what will be a small loss frommu If I myself ever like that incidentally make sold out, so can not conclude for myself especially mending us pairs SL and TP balancing if still using capital small.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah right, indeed if we have a very good ability to trade, then of course we will not gamble to trade. because surely we will use our ability to analyze correctly. and I'm sure when we trade using good analytics and not gambling, it will definitely get better results. because we each trade with good analysis, it will make us have a bigger chance of profit. forex is a world market, many investors from various countries invest here, so here there is no possibility of gambling and trade rates, currency prices rise and fall because of the country's own economic conditions, traders only buy and sell currencies at market level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf has a brilliant future iqrayousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,931 Times in 529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary khyal ka mutabiq ham forex business ma as a trader hain to hmy trading hi krni chahye na gambling, ku ka mostly gambling krny walo pehly loss ka smana krna prta ha jo ka hmari achievemnt nhi ha , ma to is ma trading ko hi prefer kro gi ku ka gambling to as h mujhy thek nhi lgti aur ya boht risky hoti ha , ha, kisi bi time kisi bi loss ka shikar ho ksty hain, isi liy trade krna behtar ho ga aur agr hmari planning long term ha to is ka liy to trading hi suitable ha na ka gambling , so keep away from gambling

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to samjhata hoon agar jo gambling karenge to humare liye earning karna mushkil hoga bhai, gambling ke sath kaam karna impossible hai yaha par trading karna hai to experience gain karke hi chalna hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time you create an image is when you make a good and lasting impression. Images not only relate to how you and your business look, how you and your business act, or what business you manage. In order for you to be taken seriously by all clients and customers, you should remember that images also relate to the most visible part of your ad or campaign, which is your business letterhead. Planning and printing a well-made trade print for your business should be part of your transactions and transactions. I believe that this is a weighing of all forex traders who must awaken ourselves, we must var. be careful that we tend not to play in disjunctive language, which we tend not to expect but try to change. we tend to have to pioneer the trading strategy that we singgahi are followers to change destiny that we tend not only to be a lost game of our metropolis, still rather we tend to trade forex like all dealers.

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak mujhe lagta hai k forex main time trading gambling hai q k wahan bs trade lagao our ek minat main he loss ya profit ,faisala ho jata hai so i thing k time trade is gambling hai our forex long trade ki baat ki jay to i hope k wo thek hai wahan ap apni trading kar sakty ho

Junior Member ethernet will become famous soon enough ethernet's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first time you create an image is when you make a good and lasting impression. Images not only relate to how you and your business look, how you and your business act, or what business you manage. In order for you to be taken seriously by all clients and customers, you should remember that images also relate to the most visible part of your ad or campaign, which is your business letterhead. Planning and printing a well-made trade print for your business should be part of your transactions and transactions.
    I believe that this is a weighing of all forex traders who must awaken ourselves, we must var. be careful that we tend not to play in disjunctive language, which we tend not to expect but try to change. we tend to have to pioneer the trading strategy that we singgahi are followers to change destiny that we tend not only to be a lost game of our metropolis, still rather we tend to trade forex like all dealers.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it's gambling because in gambling I just listen to my conscience and bet, then all my luck maybe I will win once or more than that one time ........... and certian Luck I change I will lost ......... but in forex here we have to take our eyes in the market then have to get full knowledge about it then we check the trade signal and then we make the stratage and then we will take our description ... ..... and one last thing in our whole world, I can not do gambling like a business, but here is forex trading is my business ... If we lose money in forex, nothing else can be done, to go back to our demo account and start practicing. and anytime i loos money in sick forex go for my demo account and again start practicing with it and after that if i think i am ready for another trade i will come for a real account again

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a 100% pure trader in forex trading business, I never use gambling. Gambling is not a true strategy anyone can use in their foreign exchange trading, such traders will have a margin call. If you lose your trade you do not lose hope and become more active, you have to be patient all the time, Be observant in all aspects that will help us, As a new member that is one thing that happens to us cause we are now beginning to learn, I as a new person if I lost I relaxed myself and thought what was the reason why I lost my trade noting some of the reasons behind it and I did not apply it again.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    clear before plunging into the world of forex. should know that the greatest risk will be accepted so that it is psychologically better prepared and less stressful if bad things happen. who not only think about the value of lmyan liquiditasnya quickly aja.kalo fortunately not possible in a day / week will quickly return the capital. but the risk is just like that. capital a day can also OUT. Trading business contains various risks even at the beginning of your business. The right decision in the trading business should always be done because the market is always changing. Facing risk is sometimes needed in the business world. Instability in the market makes trading business difficult. There is a trading strategy that can be used in trading business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 480 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)