+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 480 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 4797

Thread: Are You Gambling or Trading? Think about this.

Banned Jalil is an unknown quantity at this point Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have joined in the forex business to trade not to gamble. I know that forex trading needs forex knowledge and forex education. So I do my trade with forex market knowledge and my analysis of daily term trading in the forex market. So I think I am trading in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member saddam105 is an unknown quantity at this point saddam105's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will follow the experts' advice to trade.But sometimes,I think will gamble in Forex,when there is no advice and no clearly trend,then I think I may gamble at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is an art, and i am doing it like a business but not like a gamble, guy. For my trading, in the past i learnt and practice much on demo account. i have a good strategy and good plan for trading. i think i have enough patience for getting success in this field.

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont know baqi apny apny mutalik kia sochty hain.main to ek trader hoon or trading hi karta hoon or mujhy trading karna acha lagta hay.

Member DANISH is an unknown quantity at this point DANISH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not an gamling its an business which is start from low income and earn at reasonable way at home some body says that forex is an gambling but its not right.

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I think it depends on each individual trader, but you better be able to have a trading plan and a good strategy so you are not called gambling..
    ok good job guys..

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really still find a answer with this in my analysis i really follow markets but when i had profit i really want more and greed makes me destroy y slowly i think this are some part of gambling greed.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gambler can't use any strategy and analysis but trader all time try to use good strategy and analysis. I am also use good strategy and try to made good analysis for making profit from this business so i am not gambler.

Banned fxsabuj is on a distinguished road fxsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think I have been trading in the forex market. I trade with my forex market knowledge and trading strategy. I do my daily basis forex technical analysis before opening any position in the forex market. So I think I am trading in the forex market right way. But those who trade in the forex market without forex market knowledge and trading strategy they are gambling in the forex market.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a strategy and you are tading with careful money management so you are not gambling even if you make loss, you are following Forex rules but you may have defect in your strategy or in your profits, but when you trade without one of those 2 things, you are gambling of course

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 480 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)